What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

What I miss about western women is feminism.

I am serious!

Of course I mean real feminism, as in the sixties.

Not "grab whatever you can get away with" as is the norm today, for men and women.

I think that many posters on this thread were reactionary male chauvinist pigs even way back in the sixties...... and they sure haven't changed over the years.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Big bushy hairy minges you could lose a badger in

Getting old  =  minges become hairy, badgers become bold.

Hairy minges with money get their kicks in Gambia, Turkey or Bali.

Bold badgers with money get their kicks in Thailand, Ukraine or refugee camps.

Welcome to the 21st century.

3 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Getting old  =  minges become hairy, badgers become bold.

Hairy minges with money get their kicks in Gambia, Turkey or Bali.

Bold badgers with money get their kicks in Thailand, Ukraine or refugee camps.

Welcome to the 21st century.

I used to occasionally bang a massive titted English bird in my late twenties and she had the hairiest Bush I’d seen. Now and again she would try and physically force me to go down on that sweating rainforest. No way man... blooooharg.

Just now, sharktooth said:

I used to occasionally bang a massive titted English bird in my late twenties and she had the hairiest Bush I’d seen. Now and again she would try and physically force me to go down on that sweating rainforest. No way man... blooooharg.

Seems this bush talk is from way back when. Most women I came across in the UK were trimmed at worst and that was 5 years ago. Had an eventful year. most were bald or brazilian down below.

10 minutes ago, sharktooth said:

Badgers are overrated by their owners.

8 hours ago, KOZMO said:

Most girls from essan have no idea about there government, the laws, ignorant about world affairs. Now in Bankok

you have well educated women who can hold there own about World Affairs,  the Government, and Laws about Thailand.

Essan girls are programed to get your money, build a house, get a truck for dad and then bye, bye. I learned this from 

Thai Visa !!!   LBFM !!! figure it out !!!

So the US of A is a big Issaan, i gather from your post. 

I miss western women as friends in Thailand only. Not as wife. Just hang out. I have had some, but they went back to their countries since they were here for educational purposes. 

The best one was from New Zealand. 

Very fit and sexy in late 30s.    

Any flower has own special scent. It is depends on the person not nationality. 

7 hours ago, bazza73 said:

Absolutely nothing. Zero, zilch, zip.

I sometimes wonder while my Thai GF is busy trimming my toenails - or giving me a massage after my golf game - what Western woman would even think of doing this for me?

She trims your toe nails really? A Thai woman? 

The western ones used to pin me down to do it because i was too lazy but the Thai variety don't seem too inclined to work with feet.

32 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Surely Csaw you must have noticed that Thai women do not like kissing?!

Or intimacy in general.

They go for the no nonsense approach.

Wow! Thanks for this! Like really...thank you! I thought it was only the ones i've been with!

Actually, that was one of the reasons i hit the eject button on a previous relationship. She was feminine yes, but emotionally cold...distant. I took it personally. Started noticing the same trait in the next one...and the one after that. To me, that the complete opposite of how a woman is supposed to be. I thought all, healthy, women were biologically wired to be intimate...touchy feely...wanting to be held...kissed. That was my experience with women from different backgrounds, before LOS. If she was angry with me and we were sleeping together, all i would have to do is put my arm around her waist and pull her in and suddenly, all the negative feelings would just melt away. This, and anything as such, seems to have zero effect on Thai women.

Is this all Thai woman, or is it a trait of women from a certain region?

7 minutes ago, Csaw said:

Wow! Thanks for this! Like really...thank you! I thought it was only the ones i've been with!

Actually, that was one of the reasons i hit the eject button on a previous relationship. She was feminine yes, but emotionally cold...distant. I took it personally. Started noticing the same trait in the next one...and the one after that. To me, that the complete opposite of how a woman is supposed to be. I thought all, healthy, women were biologically wired to be intimate...touchy feely...wanting to be held...kissed. That was my experience with women from different backgrounds, before LOS.

So is this all Thai woman, or is it a trait of women from a certain region?

BKK - Bang Saen - Chanthaburi......

And I would add Polynesia same same (spent 4 years there).

Maybe farang women are the only ones that are interested in intimacy?

And I mean both physical and mental intimacy.

May I add - more or less on topic:

As so often is the case, Farangland exaggerates to one side, Thailand exaggerates to the other side.

In Farangland romantic love is overrated, in Thailand it hardly exists.

I miss romance European style, but at the same time sympathise with the Thai no nonsense approach.

Same for male - female roles, family, respect, regulations, everything.

:sorry: Too mut serious again.

4 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

May I add - more or less on topic:

As so often is the case, Farangland exaggerates to one side, Thailand exaggerates to the other side.

In Farangland romantic love is overrated, in Thailand it hardly exists.

I miss romance European style, but at the same time sympathise with the Thai no nonsense approach.

Same for male - female roles, family, respect, regulations, everything.

:sorry: Too mut serious again.

You do get similar situations both here and the west in my experience.

Family plays a big part in almost all women's lives, and I don't just mean their kids, in both cultures.

Thai women I describe as, very feminine compared to the emancipated west.

Sorry too late to go into detail if you don't get my drift.

:burp:

1 hour ago, Csaw said:

I thought all, healthy, women were biologically wired to be intimate...touchy feely...wanting to be held...kissed.  If she was angry with me and we were sleeping together, all i would have to do is put my arm around her waist and pull her in and suddenly, all the negative feelings would just melt away.

oh ....  I thought you were referring to all thai prostitutes . 

15 hours ago, Toscano said:

LIBIDO !!! Love , Intimacy , conversation !!!  Thai women are beautiful , but even university educated ones know little or nothing in order to have a conversation .

Or maybe not conversational about the subjects you are interested in .. If you talk with them about "life" or in particular, their life, and you approach with kindness and interest, I have found Thai ladies quite open and honest and interesting too... I don't know how much Thai you speak, but most of the Thai people i know do not have enough English to speak on any subject. And after all, we are in their country and should be making an effort. I have been here near 20 years full time and the better my Thai gets, the more I find they have to say... hmmm.

4 hours ago, piersbeckett said:

Humour mostly but also critical discussion, for instance about a newspaper/magazine article, a play, a book or a film.

That is my experience as well. But, one of the main issues in the culture is being non-confrontational which I love, but it does extend to not being critical of a movie, etc.. they just don't think that way. Even my nephews when they were younger had no ability to even say that they enjoyed something - - or not. 

and, if that is the trade off - well, ok. 

19 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Nobody, man or woman, shows 'their true colours' as you put it, until settled in a relationship.  Relationships change and so do the people in it. The relationship with my Thai wife of 20 years is  different than it was 21 years ago when we first met, better I would say.   I  am still intrigued to see the world through her eyes, rather than through my own western cultural bias.and experience   So I would say that I miss nothing that is important to me by being married to a Thai, as against a long term relationship with a western lady.   

Well said - I am still, after many years here, excited to see things through the Thai perspective and learn their ways of looking at things - what people here so often mock as Thai logic, can be a quite fascinating way to view and proceed through life... but I have not come to Thailand because it is cost effective, I chose to live here because I am totally fascinated by the people, the culture and the language. And living the last 15 years in a small farming village has been immersion.  

7 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Rubbish!

I was back in London last year - smoking hot, well-dressed, charming and beautiful women absolutely everywhere.

Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs, West End, on the tube, on the high street, driving......everywhere.

I doubt any of the men who bitch about fat Western women are anything special to look at themselves.

Gotta agree with you there buddy. I spend half of my life in Canada....Montreal and Toronto to be exact and there were some really gorgeous women from every part of the world. I really don't know what these old fools are on about, but I guess you have to justify your failures by bashing western women. 

And God knows I am not Casanova and have been rejected quite a few times, but I don't go around hatin' like these bitter Thai visa posters who just can't accept being old is a part of life, so they come to a third world country where a lot of village women are economically challenged and uneducated (they really seem to love that part) and brag about being greatest lovers on the planet...unless of course they see a backpacker. Then their delta male ego is challenged to the extreme and make statements such as dirty cheap Charlies and go home get a job u bum.

Go figure?

3 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Silly question.

Depends on the woman not the nationality.

:jap:

Not sure about that.

When it comes to generalisations, Prague was full of beautiful women........ and, the missus told me, men too.

Archived