What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, maoro2013 said:

I get a bit pissed off when these word processing apps change what is actually said. Very good proof reading is needed but even I don't do it enough. 

My reference was to the difference between feminine and feminist. Major difference I think.

Sorry for the poor original post.

No worries.. she'll be right!

4 hours ago, impulse said:

Nope.  I'm in a rental canoe paddling.  They wave at me.  Happy to wave back, though...

Waves and canoeing , whatever next ,  hold steady there .

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

More like because there aren't any attractive, fit-bodied ones left to try for. Most that I see are fat to obese.

Point out to guys that the reason that is is because of the awful part of the country they hail from and they then get the hump.

Women are just like beer.

28 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I never said UK was the only country to have ugly women. What are you getting at?

You might have a favoutite but that doesn't mean the others are rubbish. We just seek out the drink we like. Same with the girls. Some guys like slim; some like Thai and slim; some like African beauties; some like fat and ugly. Each to his own desire.

I personally like the ones who can go shopping, buy what they went for and bring back the change. If they are hairy and can talk footy then I've cracked it.

28 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Are you serious? What is your point?

17 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Bar girls might be different yes - but I never tried them.

Bar girls are not different, they are just girls..some are good and some are bad.

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Foreplay, taking clothes off during play, afterplay.

I have fond memories of sex with Farang women!

What on earth makes you think that's not a part of sex with a Thai woman? My GF loves it.

I have a few fond memories of sex with Farang women; however, not as many as with a couple of Thai women.

In my personal experience western women probably lie as much as western men  but not as much as Thai women. They do not cheat and steal as much as Thai women, but then they are not as available either. They do generally have a roof over their head and a job.

10 minutes ago, rott said:

In my personal experience western women probably lie as much as western men  but not as much as Thai women. They do not cheat and steal as much as Thai women, but then they are not as available either. They do generally have a roof over their head and a job.

I think you would find by statistical analysis the roof over their head is either provided by a male partner, or both are paying off the mortgage. Most of the women who own the roof over their head outright achieved it with the help of a divorce lawyer.

43 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

What on earth makes you think that's not a part of sex with a Thai woman? My GF loves it.

I have a few fond memories of sex with Farang women; however, not as many as with a couple of Thai women.

What on earth?

Well, my own experiences and what I hear from other farangs - who admittedly are not into bargirls.

Archived