What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

13 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

Think you must have  met the wrong ones or perhaps you are a “wam bam thank you mam”

???????????

its too much to you ?!!!!!!

you face it the way you think it it is.

just don't forget to buy an iPhone for her. 

????????????

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Foozool said:

???????????

????????????

Maybe you facing the wrong way is the problem?  Just a thought. 

11 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Nothing like a massive generalisation to make 'you' feel better.  I think your comment is  just bxxxxxs . Look to yourself my friend .  

Don't forget to buy an iPhone for her.

and look at it the way you think it is.

??????????

5 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Maybe you facing the wrong way is the problem?  Just a thought. 

Perhaps if you do some research about bkk newspapers you will find a tread. 

It was about 8 or 9 years ago. Then ladies objected to the article that it not right to bring this kind of subjects to newspapers. 

Cheers

be happy

enjoy your life,  

4 hours ago, bazza73 said:

In my case, the wife was a lousy cook who spent most of her day reading the newspapers. There are things called household appliances which reduce those tasks to a couple of hours a day. Meantime, I was working 60 - 70 hours a week to build the finances. She contributed nothing. Got half when I had had enough of her insane jealousy, avoidance of sex and being taken for granted. Was never unfaithful to her, which in hindsight was stupid.

My defacto partner was independently minded, we shared all cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing. I probably did 80% of the cooking. She was broke when I met her, again walked away with half.

So when you come onto this thread with moronic generalisations, do try to remember there are exceptions.

That's what I don't miss at all. Thai women are grateful to have a good provider. Western women regard a good provider as an entitlement.

Bitter much??

Of course it was a generalisation - I can't address every conceivable variation in a post, can I?

Some farang don't miss western women, because they don't call them "handsome man"with Thai accent. 
But here they hear that all the time.
"Handsome maaaaan" 
"handsome maaaaan"
[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji12][emoji3][emoji3][emoji12][emoji12]
and I bet they love to hear that. 

Another generalisation. You're full of them

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Keep working your way through the cliche book for numnuts

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Another generalisation. You're full of them

So true.

Generalisations should be banned.

If we allow this, where will it end?

I once read a paper by a chemistry professor.

He had combined some H and O atoms, and obtained water.

He then generalised that the combination of H and O will always result in water.

I mean, what % of the universe's H and O atoms was this generalisation based on?

20 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Illusion said:  

It can be an exercise in futility to explain the difference between Ginger and Mary Ann to an Asian woman.     Mary Ann fan here, BTW.

This I took to be a reference to Gilligans Island, the old TV series..........Ginger was the Movie Star, Mary Ann was just a mid-western Chick

Thanks for lighten non English native speaker

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Bitter much??

Of course it was a generalisation - I can't address every conceivable variation in a post, can I?

You do seem to enjoy sniping from the sidelines. The Germans have the perfect word for it - schadenfreude.

Are you trying to tell me you would be sweetness and light under those circumstances?

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

So true.

Generalisations should be banned.

If we allow this, where will it end?

I once read a paper by a chemistry professor.

He had combined some H and O atoms, and obtained water.

He then generalised that the combination of H and O will always result in water.

I mean, what % of the universe's H and O atoms was this generalisation based on?

Your professor was not all that competent if he forgot H2O2 - hydrogen peroxide.

Archived