90 day reporting

oporhatch

what documents are required 

I have read on somebodies website about filling in an Immigration information form, proof of where you are staying

However on another  website it  says 

• Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)
  • Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
  • Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
  • Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

could somebody be as kind to confirm what documents are required 

regards

Richard  

It depends on the office where you are reporting.

Most people who have entered the Kingdom recently should be able to do their 90-day reports ONLINE, meaning no documents are required.

Some offices only require you show your passport, then use your Passport Number and TM-6 Number to print a pre-filled TM-47 form for you to sign, then then place the bottom half of the form into your passport.

But some unfortunate folks are required to mail or submit in person a hand-filled TM-47 along with 2 copies of:

- Color photograph less than 6 months old– 4cm x 6 cm

Passport photocopies of 

- Identity page showing the passport holder’s picture, name, and date issued, etc.
- Page showing the Non-Immigrant Visa use for entry into the Kingdom
- Page(s) showing each subsequent one year extension, if applicable
- Page showing the last entry stamp into Thailand
- Photocopy of Departure Card, TM.6 (this card is usually stapled in your passport upon arrival)

- Previous TM-47 90-Day receipts

Each photocopy needs to have your original signature on it – in Thailand, this is deemed
to be your certification that it is a true copy of the original.

6 hours ago, RichCor said:

It depends on the office where you are reporting.

Most people who have entered the Kingdom recently should be able to do their 90-day reports ONLINE, meaning no documents are required.

Some offices only require you show your passport, then use your Passport Number and TM-6 Number to print a pre-filled TM-47 form for you to sign, then then place the bottom half of the form into your passport.

But some unfortunate folks are required to mail or submit in person a hand-filled TM-47 along with 2 copies of:

- Color photograph less than 6 months old– 4cm x 6 cm

Passport photocopies of 

- Identity page showing the passport holder’s picture, name, and date issued, etc.
- Page showing the Non-Immigrant Visa use for entry into the Kingdom
- Page(s) showing each subsequent one year extension, if applicable
- Page showing the last entry stamp into Thailand
- Photocopy of Departure Card, TM.6 (this card is usually stapled in your passport upon arrival)

- Previous TM-47 90-Day receipts

Each photocopy needs to have your original signature on it – in Thailand, this is deemed
to be your certification that it is a true copy of the original.

Have never had to provide a photo for a 90 day report. Is this a new requirement?

7 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Have never had to provide a photo for a 90 day report. Is this a new requirement?

Doubtful, take a closer look at what he has listed, two copies of everything???copies of every extension???  previous 90 day receipts (plural meaning all of them)???

If all that was required in CM, we would have heard a lot about it very quickly.

1 hour ago, brommers said:

I just did my 90 day report by mail as usual. No new requirements and the new slip was posted back to me in one week. Never heard that we can report online in CM!

Done it a few times. The site was down for quite a while this year but it is now operating again, certainly when I did mine in September.

Tried last Tue (26 Sept) to do the 90 day online. No success in completing the data input. Site would just lock up. 

Sent to IM by registered mail Wed (27 Sept); received by IM next day. 

Sent back yesterday by IM to to me by my registered mail envelope I had included with my original submittal and I received my new slip today.

4 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

Tried last Tue (26 Sept) to do the 90 day online. No success in completing the data input. Site would just lock up. 

Sent to IM by registered mail Wed (27 Sept); received by IM next day. 

Sent back yesterday by IM to to me by my registered mail envelope I had included with my original submittal and I received my new slip today.

Just tried the site to check previous "acceptances" 5 in total, no problem.

Were you using IE?

6 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Doubtful, take a closer look at what he has listed, two copies of everything???copies of every extension???  previous 90 day receipts (plural meaning all of them)???

If all that was required in CM, we would have heard a lot about it very quickly.

Glad you're a doubter.

I'm in Chiang Rai, and you'd think a 90-Day report would be the same throughout the Kingdom as it's a dead-simple process of 'reporting in'.  I'm not eligible for "online" because my records are not in that system. I've only been offered the pre-filled TM-47 twice ever, all other times I've been asked to fill in the form. Depending on who's working the desk, just filling the form is sufficient, other times I need photocopies of all the relevant passport pages related to entering and extensions to current, asked on two occasions for copies of the last recent 90-day receipt so now I just include it. If I give them two copies of everything they say they only need one, if I give them one they say they need two.

I'm just special. But I prefer all this over ever applying for a yearly extension in CM. You can keep that.

7 hours ago, Thailand said:

I though the photo strange too. 

Get asked for one about every 3rd visit.  I just carry extras in the bag containing my passport.

2 hours ago, RichCor said:

But I prefer all this over ever applying for a yearly extension in CM. You can keep that.

Thousands of us have absolutely no difficulties applying for a yearly extension in CM.  Past history and a lot of hype now water under the bridge.

I know someone, who had to pay for a photo to go with the questionnaire, when he did a 90 at airport Imm, been about a year, but the guy is a veteran do it the hard way guy.  My last reentry permit at CNX, they too pulled out the questionnaire..then told me I would have to pay for another photo...I pulled one out...case closed...but they love to drum up photo/copy business.  BTW, a reentry took 90 minutes at Prom two weeks ago..luck to get it done before lunch....she is a leg dragger.  Shame on me for going before lunch...I knew better, but still 10:15?  Did make it over there on white songtaew for 15 THB....and that is a relatively non dangerous, decent 15 minute walk along the ring road.