Visa trip to Savankhet

Actually, last year I met a guy at the Consulate who was coming every 3 months for a non O visa, even though he was not married, had no children, was not teaching and was not retired.

Apparently, he was getting a visa upon showing enough funds...instead of family ties...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Actually, last year I met a guy at the Consulate who was coming every 3 months for a non O visa, even though he was not married, had no children, was not teaching and was not retired.

Apparently, he was getting a visa upon showing enough funds...instead of family ties...

funny i met a guy last January doing the same thing, he lives not too far from the border. could have been Ubon,

Juice777,from the consulate the tuk tuck went straight down the hill to the y junction.there we went right and followed the road to the park play area,the hotel we stayed at is on left hand side of this park with the outside seating built over the river bank,not more than ten minutes. To be honest I wouldn’t recommend the place,it’s just ok,but it served its purpose,later we walked just up the road and sat in a road side restaurant as my daughter wanted a water melon smoothy,while we were there we ordered some food from the menu and the chicken and cashew dish we had was about the best I have eaten,that good that even though your stomach was telling you your full,your heart was saying go on just one more mouth full it’s so good.

My daughter is four and a half and it’s her first big road trip and adventure,she has had the time of her life,it’s been such a joy to be with her,little things like her first ride in a tuk tuk watching that smile was absolutely priceless.

My apologies for the lack of details I just didn’t think of it at the time it’s just now as I sit with my Beerlao writing this it’s a bit vague.

6 hours ago, SunsetT said:

Why not Vientianne? Not so far for u.

I do not think Vientiane will issue a multiple entry Non O visa on the basis of marriage, period. I have heard HCMC will do it. Penang, I think, will if you provide financial proof.

• Like 1