Video: Just when you thought the fight was fair - along comes another Thai!

webfact

9 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Western people know when they kill they will end up in prison, so try not to kill.

Asians, in general, don't ever think about consequences of their deeds.

No. It's that Western people won't kill because they "lose face", or, generally over some trivial matter.

You think people that fight (all people) think of the consequences first before a fight? Get real!

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

only when he knew the guy was knackered very brave man. pxssy 

Your quote bought a wry smile to my face. And from my memory banks I recall a moment at school (a long time ago) when a fellow pupil, who was quite funny, when the teacher asked a question to the class and someone answered, my funny fellow pupil would have his hand up and say "I was just going to say that Sir". A 'pussy' also? :whistling:  :smile: 

Maybe slightly 'off topic' but always time for a moment of humour.

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Both times when the extra guy jumped in, the fight was basically over and the one guy was clearly accepting defeat. The extra guy seemed to be disappointed the beating was over and wanted to get it going again. 

Its the best odds I've seen in a Long time considering the usual ratio is 10/1 on Farangs !!!

In my humble, very humble opinion this is again a proof that because of lack of EDUCATION, these people cannot handle stress situations! They "blow the fuse" and loose it!

Some call it "puu-at thua" (head ache)...

An argument until the pacific, smiling Siamese turns into a Siamese Tiger!

DANGEROUS it is!

I recall when I was having lunch in an open air restaurant and the neighbour was burning his trash...

When I, politely asked him to turn it off since the smoke was invading the place with disgusting stingy fumes, he attacked me with a machete!!

Humans?

9 minutes ago, Pesche said:

In my humble, very humble opinion this is again a proof that because of lack of EDUCATION, these people cannot handle stress situations! They "blow the fuse" and loose it!

Some call it "puu-at thua" (head ache)...

An argument until the pacific, smiling Siamese turns into a Siamese Tiger!

DANGEROUS it is!

I recall when I was having lunch in an open air restaurant and the neighbour was burning his trash...

When I, politely asked him to turn it off since the smoke was invading the place with disgusting stingy fumes, he attacked me with a machete!!

Humans?

He most probably wanted you to be on an even keel so you to could have a split personality lol

22 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

thai men are pussies,  bitch slaps and sloppy throws ,  i especially liked the flying kick :coffee1:

a bit judgmental don't you think. judging all thai men on some minor altercation between some motorcy guys. i too liked the flying kick 555

3 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Your quote bought a wry smile to my face. And from my memory banks I recall a moment at school (a long time ago) when a fellow pupil, who was quite funny, when the teacher asked a question to the class and someone answered, my funny fellow pupil would have his hand up and say "I was just going to say that Sir". A 'pussy' also? :whistling:  :smile:

Ok I am with you here to inject a little humour Ivr181.  about 55 years ago at school the PE teacher asked when out playing football " Does anyone have the time ? "

A pupil replied " If you have the money sir "

I wonder if that boy wears a skirt in Pattaya these days , being white and about 70 I do hope not.

1 hour ago, Ridler said:

And you're a big tough man are you? Taking on all comers? Fighting like a man? Who fights from his armchair!

ROFL. Bitter old expat defends locals on internet forum - amazing! :D

Have you actually watched the video? their arms flail about like little girls. 

5 hours ago, lvr181 said:

more of a dxck head i would of said:smile:

On 10/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, mrfaroukh said:

Well there use to be lots of foreign tourist, so they started beating them up thinking they have no other place to go. Now they are gone and they have to fight for every Bhat they want to earn. But this will also scare the remaining tourists away.

There are still a ton of tourists. The numbers aren't going down. And a few publicized incidents don't even begin to compare with western violence.

• 1 month later...