City Hall quietly getting on with their job to improve Pattaya

webfact

City Hall quietly getting on with their job to improve Pattaya

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable

Sophon Cable TV reported on Facebook that it was not all bad news in Pattaya regarding rubbish and sidewalks with dangerous holes.

They pictured workers from City Hall repairing a section of walk way around the Hotel Atlantis and Condo Resort.

Residents in the Pratumnak area had been complaining about the problem for ages.

Workers were seen laying new stones and clearing up the trash in the vicinity.

Sophon have been very vocal recently about problems facing the resort.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-11

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Sophon Cable TV reported on Facebook that it was not all bad news in Pattaya regarding rubbish and sidewalks with dangerous holes.

They pictured workers from City Hall repairing a section of walk way around the Hotel Atlantis and Condo Resort.

Residents in the Pratumnak area had been complaining about the problem for ages.

???  Isn't the Atlantis on Jomtien Second Road near Soi Watboon?  Why would residents in Pratumnak be complaining about that?

Well, they are not only quietly getting on but VERY QUIETLY doing fç%"ç%king nothing on Siam Country Road. 

But don't worry, no beach chairs, no umbrellas, no beer and no smokes on beaches will make the resort in general and the beaches in particular VERY quiet. Nevertheless I'd suggest to hire some Mandarin, Taechiew, Hokkien and Cantonese speaking boys in police uniform to extort the fines of all those quality tourists who literally all smoke - there's lots of bakshish in the making, I clue ya! 

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

Well, they are not only quietly getting on but VERY QUIETLY doing fç%"ç%king nothing on Siam Country Road. 

But don't worry, no beach chairs, no umbrellas, no beer and no smokes on beaches will make the resort in general and the beaches in particular VERY quiet. Nevertheless I'd suggest to hire some Mandarin, Taechiew, Hokkien and Cantonese speaking boys in police uniform to extort the fines of all those quality tourists who literally all smoke - there's lots of bakshish in the making, I clue ya! 

Quietly!!!.. They are in a coma where this road is concerned!!.. A disgrace!!.. More than 2yrs!!!..Businesses going under. Affecting the chances to sale or rent for any property owners!!.. It's an embarrassment and still no where near finished!!.. Shame on those responsible!!..