Interpol seeks more information on Yingluck

snoop1130

The resort of those out of arguments and perhaps intellectually impoverished - abandon rational discussion and turn to simple minded epithets like "Shin lover"

If you bothered to read or do any research you might be aware of the pliable nature of the Thai judicial system, and specifically how it has been harnessed in recent years and by whom.

The issue of a political witch hunt is not really up for debate:no rational person disputes this, even political enemies of the Shinawatra clan.The question is rather whether there is any criminal culpability, a point that has to be taken seriously given the recent verdict and jail sentence.Since the Thai authorities are actively engaged in pursuing her extradition we fortunately might soon have an independent view on this issue (agreement or rejection) from a civilized democratic country operating under the rule of law.The provisional view is that no crime has been committed; indeed the whole wretched business is seen by democratic governments as absurd, if slightly sinister and chilling.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

So being such a well read and intelligent fellow, can you explain for all our benefit, why the former disgraced PM, Yinguck, failed to cancel the fraudulent G2G deals after sacking the then commerce minister and now prison inmate?

And also explain how appointing yourself to chair the meetings of your governments prestigious rice policy and then not bothering to attend any meetings isn't negligent.

We await your enlightenment.

I don't think anyone is disputing the claim that she was negligent or naive at very best.  The question is did she commit a criminal act?  Negligence is not a crime except in Thailand and therefore most other countries will not recognise this 'crime'.  Hence extradition has a zero chance of success.

8 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

So being such a well read and intelligent fellow, can you explain for all our benefit, why the former disgraced PM, Yinguck, failed to cancel the fraudulent G2G deals after sacking the then commerce minister and now prison inmate?

And also explain how appointing yourself to chair the meetings of your governments prestigious rice policy and then not bothering to attend any meetings isn't negligent.

The world according to Baer? As a boxer its called a sucker punch, believing in the ministry of delusion. Laws were re-written foe convictions.

8 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Who are you to tell me or any other poster what to do? Get of the high horse you've been pretending to sit on for so long.

Yingluck was removed from office by a court. But of course, as a Shin lover you don't consider that a disgrace.

And this topic is very much about Yingluck, 

But of course, like most Shin lovers, you don't like the actual facts of the case. So easier to divert, pretend it's all persecution, pretend she's totally innocent. The same old crap propaganda BS you always spout to defend the Shins. 

Or are you too worried what the answer might be?

Your comments old Baer baby are as common as rocking horse poo. 

5 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

It appears red bull boy has way more clout than Mr. T's clone. She has a little bit of heat on her after a couple months. He went and partied for years.

Makes you wonder who's really running the show.

He "partied " for years because he wasn't subject to an arrest warrant until April this year!

51 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Your comments old Baer baby are as common as rocking horse poo.

They are also accurate.

I imagine that you mean that his comments are heard all the time yet there is no such thing as rocking horse poo, the expression is "rare as rocking horse poo".

Edited by Just Weird

11 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Try this Mr Brummie

It was an election pledge, therefore in their manifesto which the majority voted in so why cancel it when the majority voted it in. We need to see that GtoG deal as quite frankly anything this lot you support says it utter bullSh>> as it has been for the last 80 years or so. Thats why they need 20 coups to convince idiots what they say is the truth. Perhaps she did not attend meetings as she deputised others to do them on her behalf like they do in your own country and many others.

Why we are falling out over another country I do not know but as you and a few others like Rob tried to ram your propaganda down my throat. I took the other side as it simply is not possible to do all you say the shins did. I was also here when thaksin was in power and saw first hand the improvement in the country. I also saw the lies that your friends have been using since the 40's, same old same old with a different spin.

As for being a prison inmate, well you get that for just sharing a facebook post or even a BBC website comment. So wake up to the truth for a change.

Every single green pm has been the same and in most cases worse than Thaksin as history shows, just check the USA-UK and others coms.

One dam small country that contributes naff all to the world has give so much trouble over the years, but not for much longer and remember the 99% of the population are fine its just the liars, cheats and thieves who are the problem, time for them to run for the hills.

Edited by wakeupplease

21 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Honestly mate are you for real? He killed a policeman. Dabo is pointing out the obvious.

Dabo was not pointing out the 'obvious', whatever you see that as being.  He was suggesting that the police were a lot quicker to act in Yingluck's case when, in fact, Vorayuth, had not been wanted under an arrest warrant (as Yingluck was) until just a few months ago, April 2017.  That's the reality, pal.

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:43 PM, Just Weird said:

Dabo was not pointing out the 'obvious', whatever you see that as being.  He was suggesting that the police were a lot quicker to act in Yingluck's case when, in fact, Vorayuth, had not been wanted under an arrest warrant (as Yingluck was) until just a few months ago, April 2017.  That's the reality, pal.

Parallel Worlds.

I've read Richard Condon's Infinity of mirrors now I'm reading Krisana Pattanacharoens infinity of bull shit

(Seriously if you want a decent read Infinity of mirrors is up their with the best)

On 12/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, bristolgeoff said:

we need to know her last where abouts and what she looks like now.all info will help in tracking her.

Maybe had a boob job and bleached her hair by now so will not recognise her.