Phuket airport baggage handler caught stealing from luggage

webfact

Baggage handler caught stealing from luggage

After the police showed the video to him, he confessed and returned the speaker to the public service department of the airport.

By Nattha Thepbamrung and Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_1877.jpg

Airport baggage handler, 27 year old Abdullah Hayee Mayeh, was arrested with a bluetooth speaker on October 12 after his robbery was recorded on video.

CCTV cameras caught him trying to open the luggage of a passenger of Jetstar Airways flight on October 10 at Bay 15 at Phuket International Airport while loading luggage onto the aircraft parked on the tarmac.

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/baggage-handler-caught-stealing-luggage

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-10-13

5 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

can hardly be called a foreigner, since Thai Muslims always made up 20% of the local population in Phuket

I'm not calling him a foreigner as such, I'm calling him a scapegoat because of his religion.

On 10/13/2017 at 12:38 PM, bristolgeoff said:

if a farang he could not hide his face,but he would not have the job anyway.would love to see his passport photo and what what grade and colour of paper can you use

Yes a farang could, foreigners are not forced to show their faces.

4 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

I'm not calling him a foreigner as such, I'm calling him a scapegoat because of his religion.

You're just as wrong with that, too.  Who do you think was the real thief that was caught on CCTV?

Edited by Just Weird