Beach smoking ban: Pattaya beach operators and tourists agree but PR blitz needed

webfact

No Blitz required. Just 'No Smoking'  signage that is enforced. No public spaces need be polluted by cigarette smoke. The 90 % of people who do not smoke must be given priority over people who smoke. Also a beachb is a family area and children should not be exposed to even seeing people smoking. 

Edited by The manic

6 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

It is fine until targeted for scamming. Police can identify wealth a Frang they don’t like, or just choose a “vic”. Simply throw a butt on the sand at your feet. Your word against the Royal Thai Police. Pay up sucker!

You have a rich fantasy life

On 10/13/2017 at 3:43 PM, VBF said:

Actually enforcing said law might possibly be an idea. Sorry for my naivety. :whistling: 

I'm sorta sure that the 100K THB fine shared with whoever is enforcing the law will lead to a mass enforcement effort.  

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, The manic said:

No Blitz required. Just 'No Smoking'  signage that is enforced. No public spaces need be polluted by cigarette smoke. The 90 % of people who do not smoke must be given priority over people who smoke. Also a beachb is a family area and children should not be exposed to even seeing people smoking. 

Where do you live ? In the Antarctica ? Smoking increased to 21% in Thailand the last year and no I am not a smoker

anymore I gave up but a few years back but I still don't mind if some one lights up next to me