Girls of 7-Eleven: Article compiling photos of cute convenience store workers going viral

snoop1130

Girls of 7-Eleven: Article compiling photos of cute convenience store workers going viral

By Coconuts Bangkok

29zwj75.jpg

Photos: 7-Eleven Cute Girls/ Facebook

From a Facebook page compiling the hottest people on the BTS to snaps of their most handsome foreign teachers, Thai netizens can always be counted on to find good-looking people — no matter where they are — and now, 7-Eleven’s employees are finally getting their 15 minutes of fame.

An article titled “30 branches: Ranking the most beautiful 7-Eleven employees of 2017, along with their locations” (yes, we’re a bit disturbed by the “locations” part of it, too) is creating a buzz on social media, drawing nearly a thousand shares since it was published on Monday.

The piece basically compiled a bunch of viral snaps of 7-Eleven employees that made their way onto the Facebook page “7-Eleven Cute Girls” over the past year.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/girls-7-eleven-article-compiling-photos-cute-convenience-store-workers-going-viral/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-10-18

Thailand is awash with beautiful, lovely and all round decent girls. Have personally seen some gorgeous ones in 7 during my time here and it is their often kind and warm nature when working gruelling hours for shocking pay that makes them really stand out.

I personally don't get the white as the driven snow Thai style beauty obsession. But if it gets some nice publicity for these gals and brightens their day then am all for it 

Edited by z42
Spelling

12 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

DQ always seems to have some nice looking gals as well....

Some make those DQ shirts look very nice....

Somebody's got a good eye....

I find some real crackers in Top Chaeron optical. Don't need glasses myself but I am amassing a fair collection!!

8 hours ago, Blackheart1916 said:

I find some real crackers in Top Chaeron optical. Don't need glasses myself but I am amassing a fair collection!!

Suffering optical illusions huh ?

You can see one of them with you? 

:sleep:

21 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

DQ always seems to have some nice looking gals as well....

Some make those DQ shirts look very nice....

Somebody's got a good eye....

A certain ice cream chain employs only the cutest girls in a certain uniform. The less cute girls wear a different uniform.

If you don't know which chain, you ain't been looking very hard or never go in malls.

Have to say, sometimes I lurve LOS :wub:.

On 10/19/2017 at 2:34 PM, Travel2003 said:

Too many use their apps to fix their eyes, skin color, etc these days. So in other words..... fake, fake, and more fake.

Eyes, skin color and etc don't mean anything unless you are casting for a movie.  Or do you leave the lights on?  What's important is almost impossible to fake like a fake mouth or a fake ......