All on 4 Dental Implants - Pattaya.

Techno Viking

4 hours ago, petermik said:

Google Dr Warin Pattaya dentist.......see him,he,s the best both price and quality of treatment.

p.s. he can be contacted by email but allow plenty of time beforehand as he is always busy :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Thanks, was after feedback from people that have had the procedure done.

7 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

Thanks, was after feedback from people that have had the procedure done.

As I stated, make enquiries. Many people have had similar procedures done there and the Implantologist/Oral Surgeon there, Ms Suwangatte is highly regarded.

You can ask her about possible issues etc. You'll get honest answers.

Edited by JamJar

5 hours ago, JamJar said:

Implantologist/Oral Surgeon there, Ms Suwangatte is highly regarded.

You can ask her about possible issues etc. You'll get honest answers.

She is indeed one of a tiny number of people in Thailand whose opinion I would trust.

3 hours ago, Techno Viking said:

Thanks, but not interested in traveling to SriRacha and those threads seems to be aimed at single implants not all on 4 full arch's, unless i missed something.

If you cant be bothered to go the short distance to Sri Racha to get an honest opinion from a real expert then there's probably not much hope for you.

5 hours ago, KittenKong said:

If you cant be bothered to go the short distance to Sri Racha to get an honest opinion from a real expert then there's probably not much hope for you.

This is not a same day in and out procedure so don't want to be driving back and forth to Sriracha with a mouthful of cotton buds soaking up blood and drool hence I want to explore local options first.

1 hour ago, Techno Viking said:

This is not a same day in and out procedure so don't want to be driving back and forth to Sriracha with a mouthful of cotton buds soaking up blood and drool hence I want to explore local options first.

No proper implant is a "same day in and out procedure". I know as I have several, yet none has ever prevented me from driving or even caused me anything more than minor inconvenience for a few hours.

But I wasn't suggesting that you have the procedure done at Sri Racha: I was suggesting that you go there for some professional advice from an honest expert. Having done that you can compare with whatever information you may be able to find elsewhere.

Personally I've already done the asking around in Pattaya bit and I was decidedly unimpressed with what I heard. In fact several dentists here told me that it would be impossible for me to have implants, yet Dr Suwangatte managed to do them without any trouble and several years on I have no problems with them.

Sorry, I can't help you with personal recommendations as I'm in still in the "Research" phase myself, so following this & the other threads with interest.

I was looking at the all-on-six approach... https://www.dentaldepartures.com/all-on-six/ ... & leaning towards using IDC in Bali to have it done.  Not only do they have an excellent reputation for doing implants but they're also cheaper than most places (even Thailand).

I've also read about people going to India to have it done, don't fancy that personally... 

Good Luck and please do update the thread with your findings/experiences 

Edited by LostinSEA