Illegal Africans in Thailand: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

snoop1130

".........knocking back top western single men for scum bags" ??

What top Western single men?

You mean some of the old boys who, in one breath slag off corruption but in the next, breathe a sigh of relief when their visa fixer bribes an IO at Chaeng Wattana to let Bert from Grimsby stay here on a retirement visa when he hasn't got the 800,000 baht to show???

Those top western single men?

Pathetic

Yes a pathetic comment

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2

"Did it not take some time before the "blokes" in SA changed their ideas about race?"

I don't know about the "blokes", but my earliest memories are living in Nyanga, Cape Town. My father ran the children's home there. I grew up in a designated "black area" and never realised that I was in a segregated community. My father was a "NG Kerk" - Dutch Reformed Church minister (the church of the state at the time), but he wanted to show the oppressed masses that his god was just and that the state was twisting the words of the Bible to justify its actions. This, obviously, made him an enemy of the state. He had cancer since I was born and died when I was 7. The majority of the people at his funeral were not white. My point is that despite coming from South Africa I have never taken race into consideration when dealing with people - religion the same thing - my father inadvertently guided me to not believe in a god when I started questioning him when I was 5 about people being raised in different countries with different religions not having a fair chance to "know about Jesus". He taught me that one should never judge another human being because they think or look differently to you - judge them on how they treat other people - his eyes were brown and mine were blue: if skin colour was a reason to be separated, why not eye colour?

Nonsense comment in relation to what is happening in Thailand ! Africans illegally in the country and involved in crime in large numbers!

• Like 2

In a seething crowd of thousands of Loy Khrathong revelers yesterday I may have seen two, a young couple could ave been from East Africa by the looks of th proving me wrong. More likely they are from Surrey.

If you were a police officer you could have asked to see passport! If they were from Surrey then no problem , if they were from an African country a possibility of overstayed or no passport !

14 minutes ago, markaoffy said:

Nonsense comment in relation to what is happening in Thailand ! Africans illegally in the country and involved in crime in large numbers!

I totally agree that African criminals should be deported. But this thread has devolved to the level where Africans - who come from Africa (The country...Oh wait, sorry, I meant continent...with more countries than any other continent on the planet) get grouped together as being homologous. I'm not PC in any sense of the word (I find PC people to be condescending to the groups that they're #fightingfor). The best coke dealers I ever had in CT were Nigerians. But that still doesn't mean that every single Nigerian is a coke dealer. It's like you claiming that all South Africans are coke heads, just because I was one. Get it?

Edited by SABloke
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, markaoffy said:

If you were a police officer you could have asked to see passport! If they were from Surrey then no problem , if they were from an African country a possibility of overstayed or no passport !

"if they were from an African country a possibility of overstayed or no passport" 

Of course there's that possibility - there's also the possibility that they're multi millionaires :saai: Do yourself a favour and wander over to the visa section of this website. You will find countless threads posted by people from "western" countries asking how to deal with overstay (some up to 5 years or more), no passports, black listed etc issues. 

Honest question, just being facetious: Have you never broken the law?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

In a seething crowd of thousands of Loy Khrathong revelers yesterday I

may have seen two, a young couple could ave been from East Africa by the looks of th proving me wrong. More likely they are from Surrey.

Or Texas

Having read most all of this topic including posts that were subsequently removed, the topic heading might have more accurately read:

Illegal Africans in BANGKOK: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, xylophone said:

But then again the title of the thread was..........

Illegal Africans in Thailand: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

So we are talking about the "undesirable element".........those selling drugs, dealing in prostitution, operating "romance scams", asking for help getting millions of dollars released from accounts in Africa, general thieving and mugging etc.

Surely there must be a genuine holidaymaker amongst them?

Racial profiling. Years ago 4 Aboriginal kids were detained for the murder of a baby. It turned out to be the step-father. The police used racial profiling as a tool to capture the young kids 13-14 years of age. 

8 hours ago, SABloke said:

Why does the fact that I come from South Africa make my opinion that slavery is despicable, "interesting"? Don't most people consider it an abhorrent practice? 

Maybe you are not aware but white south africans have a terrible reputation all over the west. If someone hears you are a south african they immediately think you are some racist apartheid person (im not saying you are). Its still not as bad as blacks get treated all over the world.

Im sure you know many white south africans have fled "their" country and moved to countries like canada/australia/uk. 

My old boss was one, and so many people in the office would make fun of him for being a racist. He was only a little, and only if you mentioned blacks in south africa lol.

As an aside good luck to all the racist pensioners on here . I'm sure your 5/10 look thai girl proves you're not a racist LOL. Some of the dogs I see you guys with on the street make me laugh and wonder why you would fly across the world to get with such below average women?

Here's a clue for those interested, the hottest thai girls would not be caught dead in nana/cowboy.

I've extracted all the info I need on this forum and its time to move on. 

Godspeed!

Edited by mike888
  • Like 1

"if they were from an African country a possibility of overstayed or no passport" 

Of course there's that possibility - there's also the possibility that they're multi millionaires :saai: Do yourself a favour and wander over to the visa section of this website. You will find countless threads posted by people from "western" countries asking how to deal with overstay (some up to 5 years or more), no passports, black listed etc issues. 

Honest question, just being facetious: Have you never broken the law?

Another nonsense comment, from a South African it appears

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Media1 said:

I been in Thailand for.years. The RTP talk crap. Nana the same.faces for years. Thailand is one big prostitute..It looks at every arrival and release as some type of earn. Immigration are Cowboys knocking back top western single men for scum bags.

What in earth are You talking about  ?  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nielsk said:

What in earth are You talking about  ? 

Media1 is obviously a fisherman. He is talking about 'catch and release'. It's a fishing term meaning to catch a fish and return it.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, mike888 said:

As an aside good luck to all the racist pensioners on here . I'm sure your 5/10 look thai girl proves you're not a racist LOL. Some of the dogs I see you guys with on the street make me laugh and wonder why you would fly across the world to get with such below average women?

5/10??

You're being way too generous.

• Like 1

Africa's number one problem is its exploding demography and its very high birth rate, which is suicidal :sleep:

They have the highest fertility rates in the world,  Niger and Somalia 's average children born per woman are almost 8, where as in Nigeria it's almost 6.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

Nigeria's population has almost tripled in the last decade reaching now the 200 million, Ethiopia got 100 million, these two countries's total surpasses Russia's population of 146 million, which is a continent like country and almost totaling the population of the united states and the European union :shock1:

Africa and the rest of the world does not have the capacity to absorb this massive overcrowded population. we've seen the impact of that overpopulation on several neighboring countries in the region (Italy, Spanish African enclaves, Egypt, Israel, Algeria, Libya, Morocco..), some border guards has even started shooting directly at these migrants because they cant deal with the massive influx.

if the fertility rates are the same, and the developed nations does not intervene rapidly to reduce this high fertility rates, Africa's total population will soon reach the cap of 2 billion from its current 1.21 billion in less then 5 years, expect some sort of massive apocalyptic event.

Edited by heroKK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

5/10??

You're being way too generous.

I had a black girl friend many years ago. She was 2/10 in the looks rating but boy could she make a nice cuppa.

There is more to black ladies than looks and sweet body. I base my ratings on other credentials like appreciation of football and thriftyness.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Media1 is obviously a fisherman. He is talking about 'catch and release'. It's a fishing term meaning to catch a fish and return it.

You do not make any sense. I speak Australian English. If you can't understand no need to listen 

6 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Racial profiling. Years ago 4 Aboriginal kids were detained for the murder of a baby. It turned out to be the step-father. The police used racial profiling as a tool to capture the young kids 13-14 years of age. 

No doubt the mistake was rectified and the kids were set free.

With all of this ranting and raving going on, perhaps it’s time to look a little differently at the subject of race and racial profiling, at least from my perspective anyway.

What seems to be missing is the fact that since time immemorial, man has always been wary of other members of the human race who didn’t look like him. If they were a different colour, spoke a different language or looked a little different, then they were treated with suspicion and in many cases, killed, and it goes back to the earliest days of mankind when man had to fight for his very survival.

In effect we have been programmed like this as a learned behaviour becomes a genetic trait, so deep down inside we are wary of those folk who don’t look like us and the sooner we come to realise it, the better life will be.

As for racial profiling, well that follows something similar. If I owned a store which had been robbed by a tall black guy on a couple of occasions, then when a tall black guy walked into my store I would ensure that I was somewhere near my baseball bat or alarm system whilst he was there. Racial profiling, no not at all, just common sense and protecting my own interests.

It would be no different if the tall guy was white and had certain distinctive characteristics.

What I’m saying is it’s human nature, irrespective of the colour………a gang of blue coloured guys has been robbing houses near you, so when a gang of blue coloured guys turn up on your doorstep you would have every right to suspect something was amiss and call the police. I doubt very much whether they would say that you were guilty of profiling, more that you were sensible in looking after your own interests.

If profiling is going to cut down on criminals, murders, bombings and so on, then I am all for it, even if it means that I get profiled from time to time.

• Like 2