Illegal Africans in Thailand: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

My second wife, fatima, was a black lady (also a muslim). We met at Whitchapel Hospital (East london) where we were both studying. She could do things with her breasts that I've never known any other woman could. You just have to understand these lovely ladies. They just want to be loved like other ladies.

A lot of the TVForum posters have never spent a night with a black sister so they don't understand.

Indeed. I have bought African women before, and they really are passionate and grateful for a good time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

My second wife, fatima, was a black lady (also a muslim). We met at Whitchapel Hospital (East london) where we were both studying. She could do things with her breasts that I've never known any other woman could. You just have to understand these lovely ladies. They just want to be loved like other ladies.

A lot of the TVForum posters have never spent a night with a black sister so they don't understand.

What could you Wife do with her breasts , that no other Woman could do ?

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Go to a Thai Temple, cultural event, Museum. Reserve a table at an upscale restaurant frequented by tourists or wealthy Thais. Book on an adventure activity or take a day tour. Have you EVER seen an African there? I haven’t . Even some of the the third rate “International Footballers” recruited to play ended up pimping and selling drugs. Tourists? Pffft!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen  Africans at these places. But hey, what will it benefit a man's racist agenda if he should speak the truth and lose an opportunity to hate?

14 hours ago, mok199 said:

Thailand  has met its match...blacks can out arrogant, out jai yen ,out lie,out sleeze,,out deal drugs, and out pimp thai males, in a heart beat...opps that's racist..sawadee no crap

Thailand will be sorry.  Just wait until a fight breaks out over religious beliefs.  Can you say, "Sharia Law"?  It is probably already too late.  Should have turned them back at the border or put them on a ship or a plane back to Africa.  And no, I have no sympathy for "people looking for a better life" because they are not coming to become Thai or to make a better life.  They are coming to live off of the wealth of Thailand and they will bring everything that is wrong with their own society with them from Africa to Thailand.  Where I live in a small city there is gunfire and dead bodies every night from rival drug lords and their gangs who operate in the west end of town.  The problem is insolvable and has been going on for decades.  Nothing has stopped the murder and mayhem in the community.  Thai police and government officials should think:  "Every time a Thai official takes a bribe another piece of Thailand gets sold out to thugs and thieves."  (Sigh...)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

If spending a night with a 'black sister' means having to engage one of those gargoyles on lower Sukhumvit, then I will gladly let you take one for the team. Yikes.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 348GTS said:

If spending a night with a 'black sister' means having to engage one of those gargoyles on lower Sukhumvit, then I will gladly let you take one for the team. Yikes.

If you listen really, really carefully, you can hear the anguished howls as the African girls come to terms with the fact they'll never experience the rapture of sex with adonis.

• Like 1

The Thai police need to get rid of the obvious and easy ones ones first like the gangs of drug pushers and pimps standing every night on the corner of Soi 13, 

When the Africans ser other Africans standing there making money from tourists and Thais with no hassle from the police they think they can get away with it. And more come.

15 hours ago, mike888 said:

Africans will not be stopped from coming to thailand, this is just more racist "black bashing" by thai media/police.

Africa and thailand are linked much more than farang countries due to trade deals (ex. oil/rice/textiles/seafood). This leads to many visa loopholes.

Obviously there are also huge black market links as well, thailand being a big producer and africans the best smugglers .

African girls also popular in bkk amongst whites/arabs so they will keep smuggling humans as well lol.

Why do you keep saying that?

No African country is in the top 15 trading partners with Thailand. Up to 63% of Thailand trade is with the Asian community, about 14% US and 14% Europe. Africa is less than 3%.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TEFLKrabi said:
14 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Are you perhaps suggesting Thai Immigration has a separate lane for "West African con-men, drug dealers, prostitutes and English teachers?"

Why pick on English Teacher? 

Sorry if I hit a nerve, but Nigeria and Cameroon, among others, are both sources of English language teachers in this country. My nephew is taight by a Cameroonian female.

Unfortunately they all get tarred with the same brush.

http://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/nigerian/in/asia/thailand/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

If you listen really, really carefully, you can hear the anguished howls as the African girls come to terms with the fact they'll never experience the rapture of sex with adonis.

Yes you're probably right about that, how did you know? But pretty sure they'll miss more the purple note they'd be even luckier to get from the experience. I am assuming you have actually seen or been accosted by one of these er.... "lovely" ladies, Africa's finest they are not. It never ceases to amaze me that they even get "custom", especially condsidering what else is surely available in the vicinity.

Erm it’s not that people don’t like them because they are black or because they are a different colour.

It’s that people don’t like them because they are criminals. And because they are trying to extract money illegally from anyone they can.

Edited by Ketyo
Updatr
  • Like 1

No passports? :whistling: I bet as a caucasian I couldn't enter without a passport.

Why are still more coming in? Because they have been told how easy it is to get in (perhaps with the assistance of corrupt officials)! And who are those 'officials' - see who stamped their entry/immigration documents! :post-4641-1156693976:

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

To be fair Mike, I don't think it would get as far as court or imprisonment.

I've seen white guys beaten to within an inch of their lives for insulting a black person

Gee-- if you had a photo, that would make a great avatar.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

No passports? :whistling: I bet as a caucasian I couldn't enter without a passport.

Why are still more coming in? Because they have been told how easy it is to get in (perhaps with the assistance of corrupt officials)! And who are those 'officials' - see who stamped their entry/immigration documents! :post-4641-1156693976:

It could be that they did arrive with a passport and lost that passport

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Mate, lay off the crack pipe.

No one's denying many Africans are involved in drug related crimes and you can deny it all you like, but there are lots and lots of racists among the forum membership.

You only have to read these replies to know that

"but there are lots and lots of racists among the forum membership."

Racism concerning Thailand and Thais people? I read it almost every day for five years by some members, you're right.

Or is it a deformation due to my pink glasses when Thais are concerned and racism when Africans are criticised for bad behaviours.

• Like 1