"My life is in ruins" says male model after video of him having sex with his ex goes viral

rooster59

Just now, bheard said:

How to enhance a flagging public presence: let some spicy stuff out in social media, then beg for relief from the embarrassment.
A textbook case!
His career should kick along quite well for a while.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Bheard..I hadda read your post slowly a FEW TIMES'....I thought you wrote charmingly "....HOW TO ENHANCE A FLAGGING PUBIC PRESENCE"

ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

count your blessing boy, it would have been much worse being caught

having sex with tranny or a man....

Speaking of which, the 'poor boy with poverty card' is featured in several full nude photos (from a commercially produced photo shoot), currently doing the rounds on social media threads. 

Edited by scorecard

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

count your blessing boy, it would have been much worse being caught

having sex with tranny or a man....

Given the gay reputation of male models, getting caught with a woman may indeed have been his ruination.

• Haha 1

This fellow's reaction reminds me a bit of the high profile pop stars/actors who go out of their way to convey the media at their shows and then start moaning that they want to be left alone in their talent...pure nonsense....

......a bit like the bold and beautiful socialites who moan all day long on social media that they are fed up in being rich, beautiful, popular, healthy and that they just dream of being the average person and ....oh my!...plainly ignored on the streets !!!!....utter rubbish and hypocrisy  :cheesy: