"My life is in ruins" says male model after video of him having sex with his ex goes viral

rooster59

• 3 months later...

Is Gay love the same as love between a man and a lady? No, I am not being naive or trying to start a troll.

I just cannot imagine anything outside the normal man and lady in love and have sex. Do Gay people think they are normal and others are not normal? I think they do think that way.

Another question is are Gays highly sexed? Again I guess they are more highly sexed than the average people who are not Gay.

Anyway please don't pose abusive or profane language because I asked those questions. I have the right to ask and I really like to know. If you are Gay you may be able to answer my questions.

I feel sorry for Gays because even at this time and age we are still hostile towards them. We are supposed to be living in an enlightened age with all our technical and scientific know how.

I would love it if his ex would report him for publishing the video, and sue, then his career would shrink quicker then his pecker when blown by a breeze...His 5 mins of fame would go down in flames! Actor Na! look gay, stand and make faces , and listen to someone singing to cover up the lack of dialogue  while doing it and you too can be famous for 3 months on a Thai soap!

I believe the word, is used to generalize two different types of men. Gay means happy. Two men who are in a happy relationship is different completely to men who just engage in random sex with each other. I have had many male friends and still do who we are not interested in having sex with each other, We are one step high than best mates, we care for each other and share parts of out lives together. I also have friends who would spend every evening at clubs and bars who would and do at the drop of a zipper will engage in sex with other men, and strangers. We would call a woman who does that a whore or slut. But a man is gay. perhaps they are just insecure about relationship, and perhaps cannot find a relationship with a women because of it, so casual sex with each other is the way of having sex without the problems of relationship building. True gays are soul mates and live as man and woman because of hormonal changes from birth and they are GAY (happy with life). The others just playing the field and are SLUTS (maybe a new name is required...GLUTS?)

On 27/2/2561 at 12:08 PM, madusa said:

Is Gay love the same as love between a man and a lady? No, I am not being naive or trying to start a troll.

I just cannot imagine anything outside the normal man and lady in love and have sex. Do Gay people think they are normal and others are not normal? I think they do think that way.

Another question is are Gays highly sexed? Again I guess they are more highly sexed than the average people who are not Gay.

Anyway please don't pose abusive or profane language because I asked those questions. I have the right to ask and I really like to know. If you are Gay you may be able to answer my questions.

I feel sorry for Gays because even at this time and age we are still hostile towards them. We are supposed to be living in an enlightened age with all our technical and scientific know how.

Why did gay love suddenly appear in this thread?

• Like 1

On 5/11/2560 at 5:18 AM, lamyai3 said:

What a whinger - his boo-hooing is far more embarrassing than a sex tape. Unless he embarrassed himself in the sex tape. 

A more serious way that his life could be in ruins though is if his former famous model ex gf (also in the video) decides to sue him. 

Gf, then a few posts later he's suddenly gay and the video was with his bf.

Which is it, gf or bf?

21 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Gf, then a few posts later he's suddenly gay and the video was with his bf.

Which is it, gf or bf?

As far as I was concerned, the video was with his ex-gf (as mentioned clearly in the OP). A few posters seem to have got their wires crossed.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

As far as I was concerned, the video was with his ex-gf (as mentioned clearly in the OP). A few posters seem to have got their wires crossed.

Does anyone really care about such mundane dross.?

42 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Does anyone really care about such mundane dross.?

Not me for one. I only replied just now as someone quoted me in a throwaway comment I made three months ago, when the thread was still topical. 

On 11/4/2017 at 9:51 AM, Bluespunk said:

While he is a moron for filming himself, he is right. 

Posting the video was a contemptable thing to do, and those watching and sharing are just as bad. 

Yes, it's 2018= it's everyone else's fault.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

In this case he is not to blame for the video being posted.

I stand corrected, your logic is failsafe.

Him filming or allowing the filming of his pathetic sex act leaves him blameless.

3 hours ago, HLover said:

I stand corrected, your logic is failsafe.

Him filming or allowing the filming of his pathetic sex act leaves him blameless.

Oh, I fully agree (and said in the post you quoted) filming yourself having sex  is moronic. 

However, they are still entitled to complain if someone else decides to post it. 

That isn't their fault. 

• Like 1

On 13/3/2561 at 7:28 PM, Bluespunk said:

Oh, I fully agree (and said in the post you quoted) filming yourself having sex  is moronic. 

However, they are still entitled to complain if someone else decides to post it. 

That isn't their fault. 

Personally I agree that it's moronic however several of my male uni students often talk about things like this and it seems 'filming it' is now standard procedure, often set-up by the male partner and often set-up by the female partner, usually with no objection by the other partner.

I'm very selective about what subjects I discuss with my students and I never start conversations with them about sex, however I've taught many of the students for several years and many have no hesitation to start conversations with me about numerous subjects including their sex life etc. An example, young Thai men asking how to appraoch the female foreign exchange students to get a date, etc.