Sign pays off for boyfriend seeking pensioner

webfact

Sign pays off for boyfriend seeking pensioner

By The Nation

6f7c73597f6cf6199aafc8bab5a87e56.jpeg

A 65-year-old woman in Ubon Ratchathani’s Pibul Mangsahan district, who put up a sign on her house’s gate seeking a good, pensioner boyfriend, has quickly found a boyfriend, according to a Thai social media page.

The Facebook page “Me Dan Bok Duay Rayong” (https://www.facebook.com/MeDanBok.RaYong/) on Sunday posed a picture of divorcee Sompong Chomphupraphet and her unnamed new boyfriend to congratulate the couple. 

Sompong’s sign, which read “woman 65, needs boyfriend between 6070 years old (widower), pensioner, who is good and sincere and has good health. Interested persons, please contact here,” made headlines last week.

Sompong had said that she was once married to an Air Force officer, who fathered her two children. After divorcing him, she married a German and stayed with him in Germany for 13 years. She returned to Thailand and lived alone and wanted to live with someone during the final days of her life.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30330903

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-11-06

RELATED TOPIC:

29 minutes ago, burgdawg said:

"...my girlfriend---she DIFFERENT!"

My azzhat brother actually believes that crap! He's been cleaned out twice already.

Slow learner! I won't allow him to visit Pattaya. He would make "Captain Sav-A-Ho" look like a piker!

Its so hard for some guys to understand that there are good Thai woman and that they are available. There are different GF's but if you don't look hard for them or are yourself undesirable but want someone out of your class (think fat old ogre with 20yo beautyqueeen) you will end up with gold diggers. 

I have been divorced from a Thai lady, house was in her name, did not get cleaned out got back all that i put into it was treated fair no drama no problems. Your responsible for your own choices and if you look good there are plenty of good Thais around. 

(not something that the guy who got cleaned out wants to hear because that means he is also responsible for his own fate)

27 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I bet she got some wierdo's appying ...   hardly the way to find a partner ..:shock1:

anyway ... good luck to her.  Bet he's looking for the house deed ...

Why is it not the right way to find a partner? Are you trying to state that it´s better to meet them in a disco, or online chat? Maybe an online contact ad?
If it suits the person and if it works, it´s as good as any method. 

About the house deed. Not everybody is like you think they are. Maybe coming from an underlying part of yourself?

Good luck to the old woman. I hope they get happy together.

Edited by Get Real

6 hours ago, brucec64 said:

What a coincidence. My last girlfriend also put up a sign.

soi 6 pattaya virgin sign

My ex-wife was a virgin.  From that time on, I prefer my women bed partners to be broken in and well experienced.  

8 hours ago, garbolino said:

wow this IS REALLY interesting/valuable news for all of us.....who gives a toss if she got a man??

I DO...........I put my name forward to her along with my financial status and I feel utterly deflated by her rejection :saai:

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Its so hard for some guys to understand that there are good Thai woman and that they are available. There are different GF's but if you don't look hard for them or are yourself undesirable but want someone out of your class (think fat old ogre with 20yo beautyqueeen) you will end up with gold diggers. 

I have been divorced from a Thai lady, house was in her name, did not get cleaned out got back all that i put into it was treated fair no drama no problems. Your responsible for your own choices and if you look good there are plenty of good Thais around. 

(not something that the guy who got cleaned out wants to hear because that means he is also responsible for his own fate)

I know plenty of decent Thai ladies, some from good income families that speak English and also from working class backgrounds looking for a good man.They are looking for foreigners, because they believe Thai men are a mixture of butterflies, controlling, cheats or violent drunkards. ( their words!) or have had very bad experiences with Thai men.

However, you aren't going to find these type of ladies whilst you are perched on a bar stool in soi 6 Pattaya!! 

I think many guys who visit Thailand short - term do not want or are not prepared to give what is required for a successful long term relationship. They believe handing over a ' baht of gold ' or giving them money to ' go shopping ' whilst they sit speaking English, talking football,  discussing last nights go go bar conquests with like minded males, and drinking singha, hits the spot!........It doesn't.

This old lady seems to be looking for love and companionship and seems to have said all this upfront and been honest. I wish her every success, nobody wants to be old and lonely.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

I bet she got some wierdo's appying ...   hardly the way to find a partner ..:shock1:

Well after seeing this, there is chance for you yet Steven.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

How is this much different than creating a tinder profile?

also at age 60-70 i imagine most guys who apply are more serious about looking for someone who they can actually enjoy the rest of there years with and are not looking to play games like a male in his prime

sure there are probably some weirdo's who apply but at ate 60-70 you probably aren't as picky and  the decent guy to weirdo ratio is significantly better than under 50  

There was an interview in Thai TV the other day. The woman knows exactly what she is looking for. Also, what is not mentioned here, she expect the man having a good pension. Not less than 20.000 Baht/month. She is not greedy at all because she was married to a German and get his pension, almost 50%, more than 2o Tsd. And the house showed in TV seems to be a solid one build to German standard and quality. Not cheap. There had been already many men asking for staying with her, but.....poor. So that was the reason to go to the TY show. Successfully!