Serial Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin

Serial Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin

060dd9.jpg

Image: TNN Thailand

Officers from Thailand’s Department of Special Investigations have arrested a Dutchman wanted for sexually abusing children under the age 15.

The man, identified as Mr.Reinold KLUNDER, was arrested on Monday at a property in the Smorprong area near Bor Fai in Hua Hin.

Inside the property officers found a ten year old boy.

Stained bed linen, 6 computers, 2 mobile phones, 2 tablets, memory cards and CDs were taken as evidence. Sex toys were also found at the property.

TNN Thailand reported the man admitted to luring boys under the age of 15 by telling them they could swim in his pool. He gave the boys food and admitted to later having sex with them and recording videos which we would distribute to his pedophile friends.

Klunder who had reportedly worked in real estate in Hua Hin also told people he was a musician.

DSI officers made the arrest following information from the authorities in the Netherlands, where he had fled similar charges related to the sexual abuse of children.

Thaivisa understands that as officers were leaving having arrested Klunder another boy arrived at the property.

rk.png

Photos obtained by Thaivisa believed to be from 2013 showed Klunder alongside two boys next to a swimming pool.

TNN also reported on the statistics of foreigners being arrested in Thailand for sexually abusing children under the age of 15. Between 2010 and 2017, there were 113 cases in Chonburi, 25 in Chiang Mai and 12 in Bangkok. 

Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 12 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

This is a developing news story….

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-06

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

Hmm, not all that many arrests listed.
Sometimes seems as though there must be hundreds of farang paedophiles here the way some folks talk about it.
Of course any number is that many too many.

Fact is, there are probably not.

Interesting might be the number of Thai arrested.

Mind, I get the idea most arrests are done after receiving information from other police forces in the west.

I just wonder how many arrests would be done without this information.

"Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 24 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

This is a developing news story…."

Can't develop much further, it's already on 119%!

Hmm, not all that many arrests listed.

Sometimes seems as though there must be hundreds of farang paedophiles here the way some folks talk about it.

Of course any number is that many too many.

If your hanging around people chatting like this then you should assume they know something

Don't just sit on your hands!

49 minutes ago, LukKruengDam said:

Need to round up all Europeans and deport them from the motherland. 

You do understand that foreign pedophiles make up only a tiny fraction, and that the vast majority are Thai don't you ??.

33 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

"Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 24 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

And 119% from 113 cases.

40 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

.....and that's before they add the Russians, Chinese, Canadians, Africans, South Americans, Middle Easteners, Indians, Eskimos, Cambodians et al.

Last year I had the pleasure of a visit from a friend from the UK, the widow of my best mate. Her two teenage kids came with her, on the last night we were in a hotel pool near Swampy, the only other person around was a guy that looked not too dissimilar from this one, he claimed he was a KLM pilot although I've never seen any other aircrew at this hotel. I have to say he gave me the creeps and I told my friend to take the kids out when she was leaving (she was going to let them stay in the pool for a while).

After many run ins with certain posters on other threads who deny that farang nonces are here in significant numbers, TNN's stats couldn't have come at a better time.

Notice the attempts to divert attention from the story by comparing the numbers to those of native paedos.

People trying to deny farang paedos are here in significant numbers.

Note all the nonces are from farang countries. No Chinese, no Africans, no Asians. Much as it pains me to say, the problem has reached the point where drastic action is needed to protect Thailand's children from foreign paedo scum..........even if it causes the decent, non warped farangs to suffer the minor ignominy of being racially profiled.

I propose providing the immigration service with read-only interrogative access to the sex offender register for each of the farang countries mentioned and that every white male entering the kingdom is screened against the databases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I clearly understand why they invented the electric chair. Please take low voltage and long time on this scum.

I will by the chair, or can start fundraising for other interested in joining.

Edited by Get Real

A Dutch businessman arrested in Hua Hin on child molestation charges

By Thai PBS

19247793_1429725203810797_30770438736216

A Dutch businessman was arrested in Hua Hin on November 5 by Hua Hin police and officials from the Department of Special Investigation on child molesting charges.

DSI deputy chief Pol Col Songsak Raksaksakul told the media on Monday that the arrest of the suspect, identified as Reinold Klunder, a real estate businessman in Hua Hin, followed a request from police in the Netherlands who was wanted in the Netherlands for suspected child molestation conduct.

After initial investigation and surveillance of the suspect’s conduct, he said authorities were convinced that there were sufficient evidence to arrest the suspect and, hence, an arrest warrant was sought with the Hua Hin provincial court.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/dutch-businessman-arrested-hua-hin-child-molestation-charges/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-11-07

6 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

People trying to deny farang paedos are here in significant numbers.

The report says "Between 2010 and 2017, there were 113 cases in Chonburi, 25 in Chiang Mai and 12 in Bangkok." That's 150 in 8 years. During which time Thailand received some 192 million foreigners (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Thailand)

So that's about 1 in 13 million. Which curiously enough is quite close to the chance of winning the UK lottery jackpot (1 in 14 million). And you call that "significant"? I think you are deluded.

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I feel like it would be a very good idea to circulate pictures of wanted paedophiles ...     That way someone might spot them and report them.

Or spot someone who looks a bit like one of them and totally ruin the life of the person mistakenly identified.

Edited by Suradit69