Black Eagle swoops on criminals again - they are all black

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, marquis22 said:

Seems they are targeting illegal and overstayers not just because they are black.

Maybe blacks are abusing the system more than white fellas??

No, I think they are just more successful - clever folks they are

9 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Only 96 arrests in over 150 raids?
Yes, it does smack of racism, or really poor police work, as do many of the congratulatory comments.

More like prior notifications beforehand................sooner or later the truth will come out who is paying off who

8 hours ago, KOZMO said:

Have plenty of African-Americans and Black Brits that are Criminals !!!

Yes, but they can't hold  candle to the West Africans, if there is a scam in the face of the earth, they either invented it, or are doing it, from childhood to ??

Glad to see the police get more of these criminals off the street. Do you think that black lives matter

in Africa?  No I do not think that these African criminals lives matter that much in their own

country.  It  is just a saying being used in America right now, like a fad. These and all foreign criminals

in Thailand need jailed then deported.

Geezer

27 minutes ago, adisont said:

Plenty in Chantaburi, Black settle down a whole village there !  

.....and?

It's plain for all but the most ignorant racist pig to see, that many use these African sweep threads as an opportunity air their disgusting racist views..

What on earth do people settling in Chantaburi have to do with this topic? Are you suggesting that there is criminality involved?

If so, tell us. if not, why would you care if they are there? Is their skin colour bothering you? Yuk!

58 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Glad to see the police get more of these criminals off the street. Do you think that black lives matter

in Africa?  No I do not think that these African criminals lives matter that much in their own

country.  It  is just a saying being used in America right now, like a fad. These and all foreign criminals

in Thailand need jailed then deported.

Geezer

What does Black Lives Matter have to do with the topic??

It seems that you are just an angry racist who cannot wait to spout racist filth at the first opportunity.

I would understand if you simply directed your comments to the actual issue, but how did you manage to work Black Lives Matter into your rant?

15 hours ago, baansgr said:

Norbing wrong with targeting criminals if they fit the match. Why target old fat white guys if its younger black guys commiting the crimes.  No recism there

Oh, no crime there. How about fat whites guys who know they are having sex with minors? Buying them alcohol. No crime? This smack of the same racial bias that is so typical of Thai culture when it comes to skin color. Even within the culture there are issues. What will they say about blacks from the UK or the USA or Canada or South America? How do they know they 'dark skinned' people are Africans unless they either already know or enforce a racist move to stop any and all 'dark skinned' people?

13 hours ago, Jools said:

Thailand needs a taste of what South Africa got for its vile apartheid regime. The racism that I see here daily, disgusts me. I have never been so tired of being praised for my white skin.

look how well that worked out for south africa !

This is probably stating the obvious that a high proportion of people of African decent commit crimes in Thailand. Of course there are white criminals in Thailand and they should be dealt with by the police. In my 40 years experience of living/working /visiting Thailand I have never been approached by a white European for something illegal. I have lost count of the times Ive been propositioned or harassed by Africans in Bangkok.  

Racial profiling whether one sees it as racist or not does help catch criminals, no different to profiling American serial killers who are predominantly white males.

If one looks at crime statistics, many countries with high migrant populations from Africa are over represented in crime statistics. In the USA 4 times more Black Americans per population are in prison . In England and Wales it is seven times. Statistics in Australia are already showing recently arrived African migrants are statistically over represented in crime. These are facts that no amount of political correctness can hide.

Crimes are committed by people of any colour. In this instance there seem to be crimes committed by a disproportionate racial group, in Thailand, from Africa. They are being targetted by the Police and they happen to be black! I am white and I am not offended by someone calling me white, because that is what I am! I have been in countries where being white is the minority but I was never 'offended' by someone recognising my colour. :coffee1:

18 hours ago, yellowboat said:

There are many other adjectives in both languages that could have been used instead of "black".  The BiB is enforcing the law, but while doing so, incurring unnecessary bad feelings about racism.  There is a difference between being PC and just avoiding undue insult. 

18 hours ago, yellowboat said:

There are many other adjectives in both languages that could have been used instead of "black".  The BiB is enforcing the law, but while doing so, incurring unnecessary bad feelings about racism.  There is a difference between being PC and just avoiding undue insult. 

Just as there are for white skin, so you'd prefer to be called 'off white'??  Maybe pearl?    Black is black, and there are no blacker people than black Africans, shiny black.   It's the political correctness of the west that gets me annoyed.   

An Australian police commissioner recently described a black African guy as a 'dark skinned gentleman', no doubt putting back by weeks any info from the public.   If he'd been described as 'black', or 'Sudanese' (which he was), then information would have been forthcoming much sooner.

We, and many western countries, have gone mad over politically correctness, mad...MAD!!

I just don't get that calling a black man 'black' is racism.  Calling him a 'black c***' may be racism, but not the actions of the Thai police in this matter.  If there is a major problem with black Africans entering Thailand illegally, or they are involved in crime and prostitution to a greater degree than other groups, targeting them is NOT racism.  It's good policing.

Edited by F4UCorsair

1 minute ago, F4UCorsair said:

Just as there are for white skin, so you'd prefer to be called 'off white'??  Maybe pearl?    Black is black, and there are no blacker people than black Africans, shiny black.   It's the political correctness of the west that gets me annoyed.   An Australian police commissioner recently described a black African guy as a 'dark skinned gentleman', no doubt putting back by weeks any info from the public.   If he'd been described as 'black', or 'Sudanese' (which he was), then information would have been forthcoming much sooner.

We, and many western countries, have gone politically correct mad...MAD!!

The BiB is sounding like they are targeting black people as opposed to just enforcing the law.  Political Correctness as gone to far, but that show not allow people to act gosh.  The BiB calling an operation black anything and targeting black people is gosh. 

Don't know much about western countries.  Have not lived in one since the 80's.  

1 minute ago, yellowboat said:

The BiB is sounding like they are targeting black people as opposed to just enforcing the law.  Political Correctness as gone to far, but that show not allow people to act gosh.  The BiB calling an operation black anything and targeting black people is gosh. 

Don't know much about western countries.  Have not lived in one since the 80's.  

Well as I said, if blacks are involved is disproportionate levels of crime, they should be targeted, and to hell with political correctness.   Get them off the streets, and if necessary, out of the country.  

There are many European countries now paying the price for the political correctness of the loony left of politics.

20 hours ago, Thechook said:

Wouldnt want to be a black guy in thailand, would be like walking around with criminal tattoo on your forehead.  A task force especially for blacks even the name black eagle smells of racism.

Never seen a black Eagle?  Can't wait to play the race card I see.  Who gives a toss what colour they are, if they're here illegally, then round them up, get a conviction and turf them out.  But then given past posts it wouldn't matter what colour they were you have a card for each race don't you?  Give it a break, crims are crims no matter where they're from.  Why are you trying to turn them into victims?  Very strange.:wai:

Edited by Si Thea01

57 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Well as I said, if blacks are involved is disproportionate levels of crime, they should be targeted, and to hell with political correctness.   Get them off the streets, and if necessary, out of the country.  

There are many European countries now paying the price for the political correctness of the loony left of politics.

What about black people who are good, law abiding people ?  Should they be harassed by an operation targeting black people ?  The BiB did a targeting a few months back on Africans and got egg all over their faces, as all were perfectly legal. 

Understand where you are coming from, but reacting with the same voracity as the PC camp, but in the opposite direction, only helps them and solves nothing.  

19 hours ago, smew said:

Quite a synonym ‘“Black eagle”, I wonder what our liberal diehards think of all this, let us get the “black lives matter “ representative on this issue here

How many unarmed black people have been killed by police here in Thailand? I will suspect  zero, none, zip so why would black lives matter care? 

7 hours ago, GreytMan said:

What does Black Lives Matter have to do with the topic??

It seems that you are just an angry racist who cannot wait to spout racist filth at the first opportunity.

I would understand if you simply directed your comments to the actual issue, but how did you manage to work Black Lives Matter into your rant?

I understand his comment. And essentially agree with the sentiment expressed. 

Again I ask how many unarmed people of any race have been killed by trigger happy cops here in the LOS? 

6 hours ago, Jimdandy said:

Oh, no crime there. How about fat whites guys who know they are having sex with minors? Buying them alcohol. No crime? This smack of the same racial bias that is so typical of Thai culture when it comes to skin color. Even within the culture there are issues. What will they say about blacks from the UK or the USA or Canada or South America? How do they know they 'dark skinned' people are Africans unless they either already know or enforce a racist move to stop any and all 'dark skinned' people?

I recently read a Thai Visa article where Thai authorities teaming up with FBI have targeted "pedophiles" however the article did not mention race. 

Edited by Grumpy Duck

21 hours ago, Borzandy said:

Well done Thai Police, in these cases could be an example for the EU Police.

Was not aware there is an EU police force, (excluding Interpol). Doesn't Germany have Polizei, France have Gendarmes, Italian Carabinieri etc?