90 day Online report work?

Yes online reporting is working. See the last few pages of the pinned topic about them.

If you have a non-o visa you have to leave the country every 90 days. If on a one year extension of stay based upon marriage you can do online 90 day reports.

8 minutes ago, hathairat2711 said:

Are you able to report by post, regardless of where you obtained your retirement extension?

You would post it the office where you got the extension.

There are a few offices that will not accept them though.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hathairat2711 said:

Are you able to report by post, regardless of where you obtained your retirement extension?

You can post the report from anywhere in the country to the office that issued the extension, but you have to include a self addressed envelope so they can send the receipt. Make sure the return address is the address they have on record and not the address you're temporarily staying at.

Edited by elviajero
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stevymac said:

What’s the earliest you can do a 90 day report via post or online?

• If by mail you should send it about 15 days before the due date.
  • If online you have an 8 day window starting 14 days before the due date. Due date - 14.

You can post the report from anywhere in the country to the office that issued the extension, but you have to include a self addressed envelope so they can send the receipt. Make sure the return address is the address they have on record and not the address you're temporarily staying at.

I assume you have to send your passport and all paperwork if u do it by post yes?
How safe is that ?
I would love to do it but if passport went missing I be f*%#^}ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

How do you know if the online one has worked? It's so hit and miss what if you do it and it doesn't get sorted and u miss your deadline?

At the same site to register your 90 day report is a button for checking the status of your application.

30 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

I assume you have to send your passport and all paperwork if u do it by post yes?
How safe is that ?

No you don't need to send your passport, just a photocopy

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

How safe is that ?

Do not send passport!!  Only copies and a completed TM47 form.  A copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, current extension stamp and TM6 departure card. Your current 90 day report slip (make a copy for yourself to keep). And a self addressed return envelope with postage. 

Edited by Carib
Spelling
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

How safe is that ?

DO NOT SEND YOUR PASSPORT! - There really is enough discussion on the 90 day report, you simply send the required photo copies along with the completed application form, there is no need to send a passport. It is worth sending and returning your report by EMS, it costs about 70 Baht two ways and almost guarantees you will get it back - on numerous occasions before I used the ordinary post for the return envelope, 50% of the time it never turned up which then makes it necessary to wait about a month then travel to the immigration office to get a copy - a 100km round trip that justifies the cost of EMS no end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know if 90-day reports can be made online if your last entry was a tourist entry, followed by a conversion to Non O and one-year extension? Would you need to exit and reenter Thailand (obviously with a reentry permit) before online reports would work?

12 hours ago, BritTim said:

Does anyone know if 90-day reports can be made online if your last entry was a tourist entry, followed by a conversion to Non O and one-year extension? Would you need to exit and reenter Thailand (obviously with a reentry permit) before online reports would work?

It can be done online. But the problem could be with the office that you report to disapproving it since you it would be your first 90 day report.

13 hours ago, BritTim said:

If you do the conversion at the office where you'll be making reports it shouldn't be a problem.

When you supply the documents for the extension, your office will be able to set up a 'personal file from the information you supplied.

They will also give you a 90 day report date.........your now in the system, so to speak.

On 11/9/2017 at 11:28 PM, Svadhistana said:

I wonder if people from Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar can apply for the 90-day report online too, or if they have to go the immigration office

I will find out in Jan when do my gf's 90day report, she is here on a L-A migrant work visa ( 2 years)

we did her last 90 day in person in Phuket town, took 2 minutes.

According to the website my last 2 online applications are still pending (August and November). Luckily I am just a 20 minute drive from Pattaya Immigration, so I reported in person.

So even when it works it doesn't work [emoji12][emoji12]

14 minutes ago, irlguy1 said:

Tried it on two different computers with two different versions of IE then tried it on chrome with an explorer extension and still dead?

It was working when I did my post yesterday but today I get the same message you got.

The have shut down the extranet. I tried another site on it and got the same error.

The sometimes take it down for maintenance on weekends. All you can do is try later.

• Like 1