Thailand Retirement Benefits

I understand that Thai law applies to foreigners when it comes to retirement benefits  (social security) regarding foreigners working in Thailand. I also understand that it takes 15 years of employment to be eligible. I am 3 years away from meeting that requirement, but I just noticed that during my first 2 years of employment here, my tax returns were being filed under a different tax I.D. number, and my hospital card had a different number, because I was paid as an expat at that time. I was later "localized" from a different employer.

So, my question is, am I really eligible to collect retirement benefits in 3 more years? I have 2 years of employment under a different tax I.D. number. What problems will I face when that time comes?

Please refrain from the jokes and brainless replies such as "call the office". I will do that if no one here has a factual answer. Thanks.

To be honest even minor mistakes in recotds here can cause you amazing problems.

I spent a long time time trying to get tax paid back as I was taxed at a rate that covered one year and finished work after 6 months of that year.

The admin section of the company had used a slightly different Thai version ( one letter) of my surname than was used on my original wedding record certificate so to them I had no tax records. I gave up after a few attempts.

So really what I'm saying is when you start checking things be prepared for hurdles that you can't even imagine.

Best of luck.