Thai wife,22, killed husband 40 years her senior - because she found a condom in his trouser pocket

webfact

Thai wife,22, killed husband 40 years her senior - because she found a condom in his trouser pocket

2am.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A 22 year old Thai wife in Udon Thani has been charged with murder after she admitted repeatedly stabbing her 62 year old husband.

The reason they started arguing was because she found a condom in his trouser pocket and thought he was having an affair.

Nittaya Saengdeuan stabbed Amnuay Wensila multiple times until he was dead - then she stuffed his still warm corpse into a septic tank behind the couple's garage, reported Daily News.

Nittaya initially denied any involvement. But under intense interrogation she broke down and admitted what she had done and was then taken on a reenactment of her crime.

Yesterday the head of the Udon Thani provincial police Peerapong Wongsaman led a team in interrogating the suspect who had been apprehended by Nong Wua Sor officers.

Amnuay's curled up body was found in the septic tank at the house in Oup Mung sub-district.

Nittaya told the cops that she had found a condom in her husband's trousers and jealously believed he had a "gik" or other woman.

An argument developed and she stabbed him. He ran out to the garage and she chased him.

Then she stabbed him a further ten times until he was dead.

Then she dragged the corpse and stuffed him down the septic tank.

She has been charged with murder with intent while police may add charges of removing and concealing a corpse to the rap sheet.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-16

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She must have been such a shrew that even her youth didn't do

much to the poor hubby who had to have fun outside a marriage,

or was it a condom left from long time ago, guys tend to keep one

in their wallet and forget about it, the other day i threw out a condom

from 2007....

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

She must have been such a shrew that even her youth didn't do much to the poor hubby who had to have fun outside a marriage,

More likely, she was with him for the money and had her own young boyfriend and not giving much in bed to the old fatherly husband.

No worry for me, I had 'the op' a long time ago. But seriously, she obviously intended to kill him with that many stabbings. I mean, not content that she'd already hurt him she stabbed him repeatedly again when she caught up with him. Oh well, no fury like...and all that! Sympathy to the husband's relations,

21 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

I mean, not content that she'd already hurt him she stabbed him repeatedly again when she caught up with him. Oh well, no fury like...and all that!

Hell hath no fury indeed, dumping him in the septic tank was a nice final touch.

I am fortunate to have a loving wife who makes sure I have a good supply before I head to Phuket to catch up with the boys for a week, and I always have 2 in my wallet, just in case I finds me one around my local waterhole, no luck yet, but just in case.

We have already agreed, she will cremate me when I die of natural causes and place the urn in the bedroom so I can keep an eye on what she is up too.