British superstar singer throws weight behind Toon Bodyslam's charity run

rooster59

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

So many posting on this are really stamping their feet and throwing their rice pudding at mummy from their high chair.

I know . Must be a lot of juvenile ed sherring fans here . Juvenile music taste and juvenile outlooks.

23 hours ago, billd766 said:

Well if anyone can do that, even you as you say, then why aren't YOU up on the international stage earning loadsa money just like he is?

Please don't feed the trolls.   Especially the ones who haven't taken their meds and had their morning electroshock therapy.  :)

On 11/20/2017 at 4:52 PM, tominbkk said:

Yeah he looks like a character out of Lord of the Rings.  But a volcano of talent.

lol seriously ??? . Well talented perhaps if you are a teeny something bopper . Maybe talented like Nick Astley or the Backstreet Boys eh ? The teens here play it on youtube and the gym plays it over and over Jesus christ give me a break from this dross Thailand . 

1 hour ago, sklmeeera said:

lol seriously ??? . Well talented perhaps if you are a teeny something bopper . Maybe talented like Nick Astley or the Backstreet Boys eh ? The teens here play it on youtube and the gym plays it over and over Jesus christ give me a break from this dross Thailand . 

You are clueless.