Online critics of govt to face stricter monitoring: Prayut

webfact

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Even if they are factually accurate, one presumes...

There lies the problem. The critique of what is happening or the principles of empowerment are not to be used in this country, as they could awaken a sleeping beast. Many of us come from countries that won't prosecute for speaking ones mind on politics. Its the same as listening in on phone calls. Maybe he will be getting new software from the US? 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

It's the dummy TV sheep living inside thailand borders and bashing that are at risk.

Why any foreigner living here would attack its military regime is a mystery. I guess the prospect of being a martyr must be appealing

Well I can speak for myself, when I say I despise and not approve a junta dictatorship because I have my principles and my dignity, differently from you and that other troll.

Go on licking up their <deleted>, something to be proud of and to tell to your future generations...

But according to you junta fanbois, Thailand has a rosy future. Make you're (sic) mind up...

I love my life here  but I do not have a child's future to consider

how about you? you clearly despise your life here under the regime and use your daughter as a crutch to support your conscience but you you choose to stay subjecting her to an uncertain future.

take your family back home. your kid is relying on you

5 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

I love my life here

how about you? you clearly despise your life here under the regime and use your daughter as a crutch to support your "conscience" but you you choose to stay subjecting her to an uncertain future.

take your family back home. your kid is relying on you

How do you make the leap from not liking a military junta to not liking the country they took over?

My family IS at home. The home they were born in and are citizens of.

6 minutes ago, welshissan said:

I think that you had better get out of the Officers mess in Bangkok and get yourself out more. Your comments are getting as comical as your masters friday night comedy show. By the way are you his script writer ? Who is going to pay for all his follies ? I pity whoever has to govern this country in the future as they will have no say in it, and have to clear up the debts to satisfy the cravings of one man !

Steven like other privileged Thais only looks at the surface.  He is told there is peace.  He says good job.  There is no referencing great achievements outside of Thailand.  Taiwan is a good democracy which may one day have an economic system like Hong Kong / Singapore.  If that does happen, it will be the jewel of Asia and a beacon for good governance.  Thailand's self obsessive ways will not bode well for it's future.  It has no legs to stand on in a debate and no philosophy to give it a road map.

How do you make the leap from not liking a military junta to not liking the country they took over?

My family IS at home. The home they were born in and are citizens of.

wow we are polar opposites. I would make it my top priority to give my child the best shot at a better life.

why introduce your concerns about your daughter under the junta if you have no intention of doing anything about it

I guess you just enjoy the cruisy life here to much to bother with that little detail.

Enjoy [emoji5]

1 minute ago, InMyShadow said:

wow we are polar opposites. I would make it my top priority to give my child the best shot at a better life.

I guess you just enjoy the cruisy life here to much to bother with that little detail.

Enjoy emoji5.png

We certainly are. I believe in freedom of speech, conscience and expression, including yours.

You on the other hand just want me to shut up and piss off because I say things you don't like and support those who would silence me forcibly.

We certainly are. I believe in freedom of speech, conscience and expression, including yours.
You on the other hand just want me to shut up and piss off because I say things you don't like and support those who would silence me forcibly.
errrm your clearly not being silenced.

I want you to "piss off" to give your kid a real shot at life.

think about it. your under an oppressive regime, you have family to put first. what a golden opportunity you have right now. I just don't understand why you don't put them first.. non I my business but I still find it greedy on your part.

1 minute ago, InMyShadow said:

think about it. your under an oppressive regime, you have family to put first. what a golden opportunity you have right now. I just don't understand why you don't put them first.. non I my business but I still find it greedy on your part.

Your kind sentiments are noted and filed in the appropriate place.

I did not say I was being silenced. I said you support the kind of people who would silence me. Take a look at the topic of this thread. You do support them, don't you?

What a damn BULLY
I hope the world steps in and tells it like it is... 

It won't make any difference, they are largely unaware of (and don't care) what anyone thinks of them, outside their borders (geographically or.linguistically).

It is the inevitable result of being at the centre of the universe.

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

57 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

Baboon is too polite and mature to pass your bit of nastiness to the mods. Personally I think you betray yourself when you resort to this kind of insult.

3 minutes ago, Sid Celery said:

Baboon is too polite and mature to pass your bit of nastiness to the mods. Personally I think you betray yourself when you resort to this kind of insult.

What kind of person would ask someone to leave the country when they lost an argument. Childish and juvenile. 

What kind of person would ask someone to leave the country when they lost an argument. Childish and juvenile. 
what argument. I agree with baboon about his concern for his daughter

please don't try and twist my words.

my suggestion to put her first is just that a suggestion.

If he doesn't want my comments then he should not introduce a family member into a public forum

2 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:
25 minutes ago, Sid Celery said:

your dreaming why is that post a concern for mods except in your fertile imagination

Just reminding him of the rules, same as he reminded me... But puerile insults are surely the business of us all? Assuming we're all thinking and sensible people of course. 

Would you like me to paste the rules concerning obscene expressions and personal insults? Wouldn't have though it would be necessary but...

Edited by Sid Celery

4 hours ago, InMyShadow said:
4 hours ago, baboon said:
I have a daughter here. It has plenty to do with me.

gonna be hard on your daughter if you're deported. and why are you even here? surely the best future for your daughters education is NOT in Thailand

You just criticized the government for doing a lousy job in educating their population.

Time to go in hiding.

If he doesn't want my comments then he should not introduce a family member into a public forum

Your comments were out of order so it doesn't matter what he did or did not say. Concentrate on what you write, you can't affect what other people write.

You know what you written and trying to imply with some sick sarcasm. Posters can judge. 

You know what you written and trying to imply with some sick sarcasm. Posters can judge. 

stick to the facts!

I expressed my concern about foreigners bashing a military regime that is seriously looking for bashers.

and for that warning I get bashed myself

my concern is the dummies within the borders that follow the ring leaders from OS who are immune to prosecution.

show me one post where I supported this new crack down. Did you finish primary school your comprehension skills are terrible!

Now go back and READ from the beggining not just the last post grasshopper [emoji5]

21 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

stick to the facts!

I expressed my concern about foreigners bashing a military regime that is seriously looking for bashers.

and for that warning I get bashed myself

my concern is the dummies within the borders that follow the ring leaders from OS who are immune to prosecution.

Now go back and READ from the beggining not just the last post grasshopper emoji5.png

Buddy, they can barely keep the power on when it rains or block the Daily Mail. Just how efficient do you imagine their Stasi really is?

Edited by baboon

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

you need to get out more .....   near my village and in town at the markets many comment how they are satified with the way Thailand is being governed and they comment on how quickly the Thai-China high speed rail project has progressed and is actually going to happen ....  as before everything seemed to either take forever or was always put on the back burner.

I believe you made all that up !