snoop1130

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

Trouble is you are judging her based on a single photo which is ridiculous but if you feel it is correct to do so then it says a lot about you

Not to mention a single photo in just about the most stressful situation any of us could ever imagine finding ourselves in...

Edited by impulse

2 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

A. I may not be your friend but I identify as you being my friend. 

B. I was applying tested and commonly used police principals of judging body language.  Body language is based on appearance.  

C. Share your words with me, when you hold it in it is like cancer, leprosy or aids, in that anger eats away at you

Best wishes

Tried and tested principles.........looking at still photos and not in the presence of the suspect?

I'm surprised you didn't mention that she also looks a bit "oriental".

100% BS from Grandma CSI.

Edited by Enoon

5 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

Trouble is you are judging her based on a single photo which is ridiculous but if you feel it is correct to do so then it says a lot about you

I counted 4 photos of the woman, all with her head and arms covered and in all 4 photos she isn t making eye contact.

If you didn t see four photos on the first page of this topics it says a lot about you.  

2 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I counted 4 photos of the woman, all with her head and arms covered and in all 4 photos she isn t making eye contact.

If you didn t see four photos on the first page of this topics it says a lot about you.  

I did see them but a photo is just a very small slice of time. You need to get a touch of reality before jumping to conclusions

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Wanna wanted to come back to Thailand to prove her innocence.

with the amount of scapegoating here,  and not being a member of a protected group, she was quite foolish trying to rely on the 'justness' of the thai justice system

25 minutes ago, impulse said:

You mean like good Judeo-Christians will stone adulterers and kill gays like the Bible says they should?

No Christians do not stone adulterers and kill gays, Muslims do, that's the difference between the religions. 

35 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Most apologists will claim those Muslims involved in terrorist attacks and Jihad are not 'real' Muslims as Islam is a religion of peace. when in fact if you judge them by the commands given in the Quran and Haddiths they are just doing what they are told they must do to be good Muslims. 

Yawn...

24 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Your initial detective post came before that article.

Are you clairvoyant as well...

Edited by Bluespunk

5 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I've always had to roll my sleeve up when I get my blood pressure checked.

She's covering her arms intentionally, perhaps to hide an identifying scar or tattoo.

She's got her head covered completely, again to make it harder on police to identify her.

Not only are her eyes shifty but she doesn t make eye contact with the nurse.

Not bigotry my friend, just the ability to read body language and recognizing subtle behaviour clues.

Lol....wouldn't have anything to do with their religion requiring the women to cover from head to toe, body language my arssse

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

You dont have to roll your sleeves up to get blood pressure checked,you chose to.I don't.

Maybe you havent noticed that many women cover their arms to avoid the sun.

Her head is not completely covered.

I dont make eye contact when a nurse is taking my blood pressure or blood either,maybe I am a criminal in your eyes.

The amateur detectives are coming out of the woodwork.

"I've always had to roll my sleeve up when I get my blood pressure checked.

She's covering her arms intentionally, perhaps to hide an identifying scar or tattoo.

She's got her head covered completely, again to make it harder on police to identify her.

Not bigotry my friend, just the ability to read body language and recognizing subtle behaviour clues"

A few members answered seriously to those ridiculous comments, but I cannot believe one second it was seriously written, 

how on earth one could think a sentence like : "She's covering her arms intentionally, perhaps to hide an identifying scar or tattoo" was not an attempt to make humour?

OK always the possibility that I am wrong... then the author is completely nuts, I mean mature for asylum :laugh:

4 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I was pretty good at reading the generals and Trumps as well.  It's a gift, I swear, I 've had no formal training  555

Don't you see you see some are stubborn taking anything seriously,

dunno if it is due to old age for some of them or a pathological absence of a sense of humour...but by the way you are stubborn too :cheesy:

Once the couple’s flight landed in Turkey, they were arrested, and the husband was accused of possessing war materials and bombs.

Last month, Wanna’s relatives urged Thai authorities to help bring her back to Thailand even if that meant she would have to face trial for her alleged role in the bomb attack. 

They said Wanna had been locked up throughout her time in Turkey and even had to give birth to her baby in prison.

She's been in jail in Turkey ever since the shrine bombing???

Did I miss something, because this is the first I recall ever hearing that story...

If the Turkish authorities had arrested and jailed her and the husband after they arrived from Thailand, surely the Thai authorities would have been informed and known of that all along...

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Did I miss something, because this is the first I recall ever hearing that story...

If the Turkish authorities had arrested and jailed her and the husband after they arrived from Thailand, surely the Thai authorities would have been informed and known of that all along...

She has been mentioned in the press numerous times in the past.

"Thai authorities confirmed on Tuesday that Ms Wanna was currently overseas but refused to say in which country.

Late on Monday news agency AFP tracked down her number and a woman answering that name took the phone call, saying she was living in the Turkish city of Kayseri with her husband whose nationality she did not state."

The above was reported on Sept. 4th 2015

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-01/thailand-arrests-second-foreign-suspect-in-bangkok-blast-probe/6741684

11 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It was in the press around the time of the bombing.

15 hours ago, GuiseppeD said:

It would appear that Khun Suansan arrived from Turkey.  

If found guilty then I can only hope that she and her husband are dealt the full force of the law.  The harsher the better. 

I can not believe that this crime is still being touted as non terrorist.

9 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

I've always had to roll my sleeve up when I get my blood pressure checked.

Not bigotry my friend, just the ability to read body language and recognizing subtle behaviour clues.

Umm, it is a photo, not a video, the nurse is looking at blood pressure readings which is at an angle where the woman can not look into her eyes. 

The woman is wearing a hijab which doesn't cover the face not a burqa.  Her full face is exposed, not hidden. 

Shifty eyes:

"When someone avoids eye contact by looking left and right alternatingly very fast which arouses supicion of being shifty."

How can a person see eye movement in a single still photo? I have had my blood pressure tested here in the LOS with my long sleeves down. Your conclusions seem rather  hastily drawn, and seem rather biased.