Two women file police report on man who slapped asses outside feminist event

snoop1130

Two women file police report on man who slapped asses outside feminist event

By Laurel Tuohy

tryhj.JPG

Photo: from CCTV footage, left. Alex-501/Flickr, right.

“This random man thinks it’s all fun and games to slap random women’s asses. This has to stop,” said one of several women assaulted last week on Sukhumvit Soi 13.

Last Thursday, a group of feminist Bangkokians got together for an open mic event called #MeTooMANY, inspired by the recent trending hashtag #metoo that encourages women to share and denounce their stories of sexual assault and harassment.

What happened outside the event confirmed why such awareness-raising evenings are needed. As some of the performers and audience members lingered outside Sukhumvit Soi 13’s Live Lounge BKK, where the event took place, a foreign man walked determinedly down the street with a large bag of beer, and in the words of a woman he violated, “slapped the butt of every woman he passed.”

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/two-women-file-police-report-man-slapped-asses-outside-feminist-event-video/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-11-24

15 hours ago, observer90210 said:

So here comes   #slapMyA*s

I think that the dictionnary should replace the word "domino effect" with "Weinstein effect"...

Abba's money, money, money comes to mind.

Me too, me too, me too for the wanted attention, maybe?

Edited by hansnl

Glad to see that tourists are still having fun in. Thailand , even at a feminist gathering.

So a few butts got slapped. No boobs got messed with, no mentions of any goosing either.

I am glad that Thailand is still the Wild Wild East.  Guess I should cover my red neck.

Geezer

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Slapping is ASSAULT. The culprit should be jailed!

I guess that kicking is 'slapping' with the feet? :whistling:

Not enough prison cells for the Thai male population (and some 'females')!

Have you a workable solution?

39 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

I guess that kicking is 'slapping' with the feet? :whistling:

Not enough prison cells for the Thai male population (and some 'females')!

Have you a workable solution?

How do they administer it in cloud cuckoo land?

20 hours ago, tifino said:

Butt, if he' was easily identifiable? Image result for butthead , then he'll soon be coming back in , to 'face' his demons of doings past.

Was probably hoping though,  that they were just going to turn the other cheek

Can the writer of the lead article please describe how one walks "determinedly" down the street? What does that actually mean, determinedly?  I am thoroughly perplexed over his use of this word. Can it even be found in a good dictionary?  Thanks for making my day determinedly dumber....

Yeah this guy is an <deleted> and should be punished.

However, I wonder what the police would say if I tell them that whenever I walk on Sukumvit after 8PM, random girls and ladyboys, block my way, grab my balls and pinch my ass. I bet they will just tell me to go home unless one day when I have enough I punch one in the face and I will be the one facing troubles.

7 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

Can the writer of the lead article please describe how one walks "determinedly" down the street? What does that actually mean, determinedly?  I am thoroughly perplexed over his use of this word. Can it even be found in a good dictionary?  Thanks for making my day determinedly dumber....

de·ter·mined·ly
dəˈtərməndlē/
adverb
  1. in a manner displaying resolve and determination.
    "he marched determinedly into the house