Maxim Model Goes to Police Over Online Prostitution Claim

snoop1130

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

I said that she's a publicity seeker. Reason? If someone is defaming me online, and I feel the need to go to the police, I would want that to be a private matter between me and the police. I wouldn't call the press to come along. Having lived in Thailand long enough - I'd give strict instructions to the police to be professional (don't laugh) and keep this 100% confidential. I'm here for one simple reason; to make a legitimate complaint. If I call the press or don't scold the police for doing so, and I dress up to the nines, I quite rightly lose credibility and people take me less seriously. Ergo; the comments being made. 

As for her being a crack whore, etc, that's just bitter people passing judgement. 

Think your thinking is wrong, if a person is well known she could make a complaint but also want to notify media so they could publicize and inform the public that the photos on sites were not authorized by her and were being used without her permission. Also  the sites saying she was a prostitute or available for extras were being  sued for defamation and police were taking action against them.

14 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Number 1 reason for her to go there; publicity. 

Number 2 reason; publicity. 

“Look at me. Look at me!”. Towering narcissist. 

..i bet she didnt need a queue number..air-head.

2 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

How many ladies in that group?

Not sure. Maybe the really angry one on the right.

Either way, none of them are my cup of tea. Too white skinned, too much plastic, hearts and minds shot to pieces due to the chemicals taken and industry they are in...

Give me a brown skinned, long straight black hair, au naturel, country girl any day.

Then again, i'm known to be old fashioned...

14 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

“Two people pass each other. As one looks upon the other's skin color, the other is looking back at their appearance. Both justifying, how better and righteous they are, in their own insecurities.”

Anthony Liccione

Don't get me started on her fake-tanned lawyer with the pink shirt and Don Johnson - Miami Vice white linen jacket. I wonder if he had socks on?

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Don't get me started on her fake-tanned lawyer with the pink shirt and Don Johnson - Miami Vice white linen jacket. I wonder if he had socks on?

It’s his choice as to how he dresses and while it may not be to our taste, he should not be judged on it. 

Nor should the woman whose picture has been used by yet another facebook ********. 

12 hours ago, oldgent said:

why did you do this I,m having big trouble working out who i would pick first

that is if they would have me

What do you think, any chance?

I am rather certain I have none.

That said, all of them, as far as I can see, look much better as the complaining woman.

12 hours ago, KMartinHandyman said:

Nice group IMG_0745.JPG

Can you imagine the smell?!

3 hours ago, starky said:

2nd or 3rd from the right for me but they all look a little bit angry to be honest. 

You would be angry too lugging those silicone lumps around. Do you know how cold those slabs become when relatively exposed in an air conditioned room?

3 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

How many ladies in that group?

If you need to ask...

34 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It’s his choice as to how he dresses and while it may not be to our taste, he should not be judged on it. 

Nor should the woman whose picture has been used by yet another facebook ********. 

It's not a judgement call here. Never judge a book by its cover and all that. She could be the sweetest girl in the whole of Nonthaburi and her lawyer could have earned Masters in jurisprudence in a foreign country.

It's about a fashion fail, a sartorial <deleted>, a dress disaster... the epitome of wardrobe malfunctions. The fact that they do look like pimps & hookers doesn't detract from that.

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

It's not a judgement call here. Never judge a book by its cover and all that. She could be the sweetest girl in the whole of Nonthaburi and her lawyer could have earned Masters in jurisprudence in a foreign country.

It's about a fashion fail, a sartorial SNAFU, a dress disaster... the epitome of wardrobe malfunctions. The fact that they do look like pimps & hookers doesn't detract from that.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. 

Edited by Bluespunk