22 women, transvestites arrested in Pattaya for soliciting

rooster59

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

So one transvestite stole an iPhone and the appropriate response is to arrest 23 transvestites? Good thing a black guy didn't commit a crime eh? I'm guessing you'd be fine with that too from your attitude. 

Yes, the response by the police could hardly have been more appropriate.  They weren't just transvestites they were soliciting trannies and female prossies

39 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

But he's not talking about your perfect tranny ex-pupils, he's talking about street walking robbers (in so many cases, going by Thaivisa reports), unless...

Absolutely right, this report about "crime" has been hijacked by people trying to justify their desire for alternate thinking

I sometimes wonder if these people take their "partners" to their home countries....if so are they at ease walking hand in hand with either...  A male dressed as a woman..or perish the thought, an older man hand in hand with an Asian "boy"..... which is seen, and tolerated here

Each to their own I guess....but give me the "real thing" every time"

"...after approaching her at a bar."

I don't understand why they rounded up beach workers. I'd think you'd want to arrest girls/ladyboys in the bars. Would be different if the Russian lady was robbed while walking/standing along the beach.

1 hour ago, DD13 said:

Absolutely right, this report about "crime" has been hijacked by people trying to justify their desire for alternate thinking

I sometimes wonder if these people take their "partners" to their home countries....if so are they at ease walking hand in hand with either...  A male dressed as a woman..or perish the thought, an older man hand in hand with an Asian "boy"..... which is seen, and tolerated here

Each to their own I guess....but give me the "real thing" every time"

The guy who hijacked the thread wrote, " when tourists stop renting these things (ladyboys)" nothing to do with theft only crude homophobia and other posters reacted to that asking that he concentrate on theft instead of his homophobic problem.  

My first experience with Ladyboys was a fellow American who took a ladyboy home to his ranch in Wyoming in the 1960's.  She became a pillar of the community in that small Western town.  He was a retired sergeant in the Air force.  

10 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

"...after approaching her at a bar."

I don't understand why they rounded up beach workers. I'd think you'd want to arrest girls/ladyboys in the bars. Would be different if the Russian lady was robbed while walking/standing along the beach.

One has a choice of going into a ladyboy bar or not and should have an idea what to expect by going in there.  The ladyboys in street block the way forcing one to fend of their advances to your genital area while a compatriot picks your pocket.  

Hilarious stuff as usual.

22 arrested. But what about the other 10,000 ?

I saw the group waiting for transport to the police station.

Most were loaded into the back of a police pick-up. Thought transporting people in the back of a pick-up was illegal now. 

Here's the video of the above.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b53_1511607301

19 hours ago, amvet said:

I dislike any kind of violence or theft by anyone.  I also hate anyone stereotyping and or discriminating against LGBT people.   I am involved with a lady boy she is the veterinarian who takes care dogs.

Sure , but do you trust her/him with your iPhone ? :smile:

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I have an observation about this tired old topic.

Personally I have no problem with free will legal age sex workers of any gender description. 

But I really, really, detest thievery and violence.

I've noticed over the years an irrational level of hatred towards "ladyboy" prostitute/thieves compared to cisgender prostitute/thieves. 

That doesn't seem quite fair. 

Agree 100%. I hate all the thieves equally.

On 25/11/2017 at 2:23 PM, rooster59 said:

quote : Police made the arrests after a female Russian tourist filed a complaint that a transvestite stole her iPhone 6 after approaching her at a bar.

At least the cops tried to do their job but mainly send out a message to the entertainment community...."you mess with the tourists who contribute to your revenue - you get busted" ....

......so on this call, it may be a bit harsh to rant against the Thai Police.

If I was robbed by a distinguished lady boy or lady girl :giggle:, I would appreciate the cops taking some action,  no matter what the outcome.

So well done boys, keep up the good work ! :wai:

On 11/25/2017 at 9:34 PM, Jingthing said:

I have an observation about this tired old topic.

Personally I have no problem with free will legal age sex workers of any gender description. 

But I really, really, detest thievery and violence.

I've noticed over the years an irrational level of hatred towards "ladyboy" prostitute/thieves compared to cisgender prostitute/thieves. 

That doesn't seem quite fair. 

They seem to feature in the news more frequently.

They start thieving as soon as physical contact is made, 2 or 3 will harass tourists on the street and pick pockets. They can be aggressive and of course they are men and stronger. The others, whatever cisgender means, might well wait until they get to the room and see what they can thieve in a more subtle way, or not at all. They generate their own reputation.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

They seem to feature in the news more frequently.

They start thieving as soon as physical contact is made, 2 or 3 will harass tourists on the street and pick pockets. They can be aggressive and of course they are men and stronger. The others, whatever cisgender means, might well wait until they get to the room and see what they can thieve in a more subtle way, or not at all. They generate their own reputation.

cisgender

adjective

Also, cisgendered. noting or relating to a person whose genderidentity corresponds with that person’s biological sex assigned atbirth.

noun

2. a person who is cisgender.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cisgender

Interesting. Reading between the lines, you have implied that ALL transgender sex workers are thieves and that ALL of them have the same style of thieving (can't be subtle like the cisgender ones that are more "subtle" about it or NOT AT ALL). Great example of the irrational bigotry I have been noticing. Wow. 

Edited by Jingthing

11 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Are these 'new' gender labels a byproduct of political correctness, or are they based on results from scientific studies? If the latter is true, can someone post links for them?

The new labels are so much better that the names men that have sexual relations with transvestites used to be called.

Just like negative asset sounds way more positive than debt. 

wouldn 't you prefer that men whispered skoliosexual when you walked by instead of c*cks*ck*r

Edited by greatwhitenorth

46 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Are these 'new' gender labels a byproduct of political correctness, or are they based on results from scientific studies? If the latter is true, can someone post links for them?

More likely, a reflection of the ever increasing technology to do amazing things with surgery and hormones.  And make-up.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/cisgender

Interesting. Reading between the lines, you have implied that ALL transgender sex workers are thieves and that ALL of them have the same style of thieving (can't be subtle like the cisgender ones that are more "subtle" about it or NOT AT ALL). Great example of the irrational bigotry I have been noticing. Wow. 

Cis and Trans are terms from organic chemistry: https://www.google.co.th/search?q=cis/trans+butane&dcr=0&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=JVBawKJC1-kLOM%3A%2C7y3p9d-UtWBtLM%2C_&usg=__IkChfRXIRNXwkyU3tlnXAYe2ZNM%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKu4eW6N3XAhXHs48KHf0FD-AQ9QEIOzAC#imgrc=JVBawKJC1-kLOM:

And someone is really dreaming up some new definitions.

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

Transgender is hardly NEW!!!

Cisgender is of course much newer.

It's simply a way to describe the vast majority of people that aren't transgender, that do identify with their assigned birth gender.

I'll grant that because cisgender is a new term, it may or may not find permanence in the English language. I think it will. 

8 minutes ago, morrobay said:

A very silly point. 

Words and ROOT words are often used in various ways with MULTIPLE definitions.

Many, many words.

Next ...

13 hours ago, tryasimight said:

And as usual the so called liberals start the name calling........ They really struggle with an alternative view which is quite ironic. 

I love that one. 
Intolerant bigots trying to paint themselves as victims.

There is intolerance on the left and the right, but the reality is there is not equivalence of severity. It's much worse on the RIGHT. 

On 11/25/2017 at 4:12 PM, amvet said:

I would have not responded to your post except you wrote, " when tourists stop renting these things" referring to lady boys and I found that very offensive.

You liberals should try to thicken your skin, and not be so sensitive.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You might have a point. I don't think amvet is a liberal though. 

Rather than my politics I think it's a matter of integration into Thai society.  If one hangs around hooker areas I can see how you would have a bad impression of ladyboys, however if one is involved in normal Thai society one meets nice ladyboys.  Lady boys are a lot of fun and always the life of the party.  If you don't count any as acquaintances you are missing a lot of what Thai culture has to offer.