Did I make a mistake? Should she get a job?

SoulWater

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, garryjohns said:

You are right on multiple points.

However TBH no one has stuck his nose up against bazzas window and judged him.

He, himself opened the said window wide, pulled back the blinds and turned the lights on full; ie he posted all and sundry on here himself.

He set things in motion and with his obvious superiority attitude ,no wonder some choose to engage him.

Precisely

The guy forgets what he puts out there and chucks his toys outta the pram when someone calls him on it

16 hours ago, BV70 said:

If money is what's keeping a relationship together, then it's something one should question in terms of a genuine partnership, in my opinion at least.

Given the current fad of women leaving men simply because they are bored with hubby, or to "find themselves" ( good example in Love Eat Pray when the female character dumps hubby to find herself, despite him doing nothing wrong, and just ends up shagging a more exciting model ), if money is keeping the relationship together that's as good a reason as any.

IMO "love" doesn't last long and if one is lucky it is replaced by friendship, or at least companionship.

Basically, I don't think relationships survive for the same reason they were started, but unless one actually hates the partner, one might as well stay together, rather than run off looking for something better, as that is mostly a myth.

The natives are restless in the jungle today but what can you expect from this forum. You all think that shit doesn't stick. 

I most likely have more shit on me then you all put together. All I can say is in my humble view, when I can to Thailand, I came to put everything behind me. A failed marriage, health issues that not even a 1/5 of you could rightly handle and most of all, a corporate culture that near killed me. I don't give a flying rat arse if your wife or girlfriend works, came from a bar, that paid your sin sod or has a Thai guy on the side. It comes down to the fact if you're happy here and but the looks of it, a lot of you are not satisfied with how life is here with how you are judging others.

I lived with Ladyboy for 7 years, hooked up with some pretty crazy stuff, got married off and I am bloody happy. My wife does not need to work, and I don't want her to work, and she is way better educated than me and took a pay cut in fact to marry me! 

Others here like P4P and others like beach holidays once a year with a pretty girl to drink beer with and who is to JUDGE that here? Lord, I have been doing that since I was 17 and I am 48 now, but some here seem to think if you're doing 'it' over fifty, you're in the level of some sort of sordid loser.

It seems some of you guys just don't get it. I thought the days of 'ample issuant schoolboy talk' were well behind most of us as that is just pissing in the trough because you think you are better and that is the level this discussion has gotten too.  

15 hours ago, BV70 said:

Haha! And a lump o'coal to suck on for breakfast... that's if we were lucky!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

A lump of coal! They wuz lucky, we had to eat gravel for breakfast, and for dinner my da cut off my leg for my ma to cook in our hole in the road. We were lucky to have a hole in the road, as my friends lived in a paper bag in a swamp- they didn't even have gravel to eat.

28 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

a lot of you are not satisfied with how life is here with how you are judging others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Others here like P4P and others like beach holidays once a year with a pretty girl to drink beer with and who is to JUDGE that here? Lord, I have been doing that since I was 17 and I am 48 now, but some here seem to think if you're doing 'it' over fifty, you're in the level of some sort of sordid loser.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It seems some of you guys just don't get it. I thought the days of 'ample issuant schoolboy talk' were well behind most of us as that is just pissing in the trough because you think you are better and that is the level this discussion has gotten too.  

I agree with most of that, but IMO the ones that don't like it do so because of some twisted faux "morality" which they judge all others by.

In fact in their opinion they ARE better than other people.

I liked my beach holidays here, but I also liked them even better with a lovely young woman to sleep with every night. Sitting with a lovely woman watching the sun going down over the ocean- the most blissful thing I ever did.

Second most blissful thing was watching a DDG woman walking out of the sea ( as per Ursula Andress in Dr No ), and knowing she was with me.

Just for the memory of the film. From google images

5a2a1e6751ddd_DRNOFILM.jpg.ae6e233aca6160126abefbafed2cd7be.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

This could be funny.

You asked what I did before i got married

I didn't get married

Don't worry Thai Ron. I got you worked out now.

If a simple answer to a simple question could not be attained, I have little hope as with my intellect, as well as others within the forum, can just see what you are doing.

I have no benefit in saying much more as your the kind of guy that will always have last say and no one here will ever win in what I see as a crass attitude that most, in reality, find not remotely entertaining.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree with most of that, but IMO the ones that don't like it do so because of some twisted faux "morality" which they judge all others by.

I liked my beach holidays here, but I also liked them even better with a lovely young woman to sleep with every night. Sitting with a lovely woman watching the sun going down over the ocean- the most blissful thing I ever did.

Second most blissful thing was watching a DDG woman walking out of the sea ( as per Ursula Andress in Dr No ), and knowing she was with me.

Just for the memory of the film. From google images

5a2a1e6751ddd_DRNOFILM.jpg.ae6e233aca6160126abefbafed2cd7be.jpg

Thanks for the entire post.

48 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I use to go down the beach every year. I am now just too sick to partake in such fun. I noticed with my previous girlfriend years ago, many young guys are now with smoking hot Thai's and they indeed are not in a relationship. Now my ex really knew how to get people to talk, and most days, we would end up with several men and girls sitting around our seaside chairs discussing. 

Many of the guys were from Europe, and most the girls came from Pattaya or Phuket. One of the girls had been with her sponsor for 27 days and was going home in 3 days time when his visa ran out. She was making good money a day and was living out of 5-star hotels. Most the other girls where similar. 

One thing I got from the guys was this. They wanted a good time, they wanted someone to show them around, speak the lingo and if they could do it with someone pretty, so much the better. These guys were from 28-34. I asked any of them if they would marry up and most laughed saying why when they can do this two times a year, not worry about divorce or other issues that came with it.

Seems to me this; if we get them to go to work after hooking up with them or to give a wage, it is now so much for the older guys as it seems to go this way. The younger generation doesn't want to play that game. If I were not seriously sick, hell, the beach and life like that would have suited me excellent as well, but we all have our circumstances, and they are all different.

Its each to there own. We all just pay differently, and I have previously dated women with money and high-class jobs here, but in some small way, you do pay.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO "love" doesn't last long and if one is lucky it is replaced by friendship, or at least companionship.

IMO it's love that exists when the lust has worn off and binds a couple together.  If it doesn't, then you're with the wrong partner

21 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

That kind of backs up what Ron said earlier about if it was the real world you would go running to the Police or something like that. 6 of one and 

half a dozen of the other. Just agree to disagree and draw a line. . IMHO. 

This is kinda like listening to Norman Bates talk to his Mother.

A lot of this topic involved whether someone else might be paying for sex if that's really what's going on or not. In the words of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards:

It's no hanging matter
It's no capital crime

... so why not just relax?

Archived