Britain criticizes Trump retweeting anti-Muslim videos from far-right party

webfact

18 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Great Job Donald. Someone have to show the ugly truth.

How many jihadists on the UK watchlist? 30000? 35000? Figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What truth? Is Trump all of a sudden an expert on the kinetic realities of the jihadist movement in the UK?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, gr8fldanielle said:

So Britain is criticizing Trump as if anybody really cares. We Americans don't want America to turn out like Britain.

You made your bed, sleep in it and try criticizing your own government for a change if that's even still legal. :passifier:

You don't speak for all Americans, just yourself. And I'm fairly sure most people residing in the UK have little interest I'm your opinions.  At least the UK doesn't have a psychopath as its head of state who also defends kiddie-fiddlers when it suits him. 

20 hours ago, Briggsy said:

She won't. Theresa May always avoids confrontations and always sides or minimises dispute with the strongest political entity (in this case the White House).

However, Trump won't come if he will face protests. Trump demands the welcome his ego craves on all his foreign trips. If he doesn't get it, he will postpone the trip or cancel it himself.

She has to be careful.  Because of Brexit, the UK  needs the US for business, just like the US needs the UK.  MONEY and big business always count first.

7 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Well this is getting a bit silly now. Seems that Trumps UK visit has been called off. Theresa May is appalling, the Brits need trade with the USA, she should be doing her best to keep good relations with the Americans.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/30/donald-trumps-working-visit-uk-dropped-tensions-theresa-may/

And why is it appalling and why are you blaming May?

First line of the article YOU quote, could you not be bothered to read your own quoted article?

US diplomats have dropped plans for Donald Trump to conduct a visit to Britain in January amid a war of words between the two countries’ leaders. 

US Diplomats have dropped it NOT Theresa May. Now who would you like to blame as its your golden  orange boy that has clearly cancelled it. Clearly Donald more than worried about getting booed all around the Capital.

Edited by Andaman Al

7 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Well this is getting a bit silly now. Seems that Trumps UK visit has been called off. Theresa May is appalling, the Brits need trade with the USA, she should be doing her best to keep good relations with the Americans.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/30/donald-trumps-working-visit-uk-dropped-tensions-theresa-may/

Congrats to May. Now if the Republicans in Congress could do the same thing, we'd be better off.

I am really happy to point out to all you Trump hating liberals that Trump is still president of the USA, will serve a full term and very likely will be re elected.  You got the last election wrong and you'll get the next one wrong. Trump is right about the threat Muslims pose to western society and I am very pleased that Trump is willing to talk about this.

4 minutes ago, johna said:

I am really happy to point out to all you Trump hating liberals that Trump is still president of the USA, will serve a full term and very likely will be re elected.  You got the last election wrong and you'll get the next one wrong. Trump is right about the threat Muslims pose to western society and I am very pleased that Trump is willing to talk about this.

But you don't mind that he's giving a nazi party a platform to spout their evil ideas. That says a lot about you and everybody who thinks like you.

12 minutes ago, johna said:

Excellent example of what Trump supporters think. Bizarre.

35 minutes ago, johna said:

The greater threat to 'Western Society' actually appears to be a mental disease that is contagious that is affecting educated peoples mental ability to determine what is fact and what is fake. The disease is carried and contracted by electromagnetic waves of the same frequency as those used by a national US TV station - Fox News. Early symptoms include acceptance of hitherto unacceptable social behaviours such as pathological lying, sexual assault, cheating, corruption, narcissistic behaviours, sociopathic disorders and the unreserved forgiveness for any crime that could be committed by their leader and an abandonment of any feeling of pride or patriotism in their nation.

Later more developed symptoms show a willingness and eagerness to enter nuclear conflict with any number of perceived enemies despite the assured calculated losses of millions of lives, as long as none of the victims are their friends or families.

Worse than the spread of radical islam is now Trumps self created cult of radical evangelical Christians who do not wish to impose the laws of the bible on people but who actually now mix being a religious zealot with the acceptance of everything that their religion actually stands against. Religious followers that now accept that it is OK to have sex with 14 year olds because the virgin Mary was a teenager. (Hang on a minute, didn't most complain that Muslims marrying young teenagers was disgusting and then complained because Muslims justified it because Mohammed was married to a 9 year old). 

The world has survived the efforts of radical Islam AND radical Christianity to destroy it for a thousand years, yet the USA has gone belly up in the space of 12 months and the rest of the world could follow suit very quickly due to the input of Donald Trump and his army of enablers. Remember when the world goes t**s up that you enabled the orange moron to achieve the chaos he did.

Edited by Andaman Al

41 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

But you don't mind that he's giving a nazi party a platform to spout their evil ideas. That says a lot about you and everybody who thinks like you.

Britain First is not the Nazi party. Britain First are a small political group that are desperate to preserve Britain's culture and heritage and to promote the interests of British people. Throwing around hateful(and totally untrue) labels is inflammatory.

19 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

The greater threat to 'Western Society' actually appears to be a mental disease that is contagious that is affecting educated peoples mental ability to determine what is fact and what is fake. The disease is carried and contracted by electromagnetic waves of the same frequency as those used by a national US TV station - Fox News. Early symptoms include acceptance of hitherto unacceptable social behaviours such as pathological lying, sexual assault, cheating, corruption, narcissistic behaviours, sociopathic disorders and the unreserved forgiveness for any crime that could be committed by their leader and an abandonment of any feeling of pride or patriotism in their nation.

Later more developed symptoms show a willingness and eagerness to enter nuclear conflict with any number of perceived enemies despite the assured calculated losses of millions of lives, as long as none of the victims are their friends or families.

Worse than the spread of radical islam is now Trumps self created cult of radical evangelical Christians who do not wish to impose the laws of the bible on people but who actually now mix being a religious zealot with the acceptance of everything that their religion actually stands against. Religious followers that now accept that it is OK to have sex with 14 year olds because the virgin Mary was a teenager. (Hang on a minute, didn't most complain that Muslims marrying young teenagers was disgusting and then complained because Muslims justified it because Mohammed was married to a 9 year old). 

The world has survived the efforts of radical Islam AND radical Christianity to destroy it for a thousand years, yet the USA has gone belly up in the space of 12 months and the rest of the world could follow suit very quickly due to the input of Donald Trump and his army of enablers. Remember when the world goes t**s up that you enabled the orange moron to achieve the chaos he did.

I'm not convinced the US stock market breaking new record highs is a sign of it having gone " gone belly up in the space of 12 months". All that has happened is a swing from extreme liberalism to a more centrist/right stance.

Trump intended to get the western world looking at ideological threats facing our existence, and he succeeded. Anyone that doesn't understand how Trump plays the media is frankly not playing with a full deck of cards.

28 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Britain First is not the Nazi party. Britain First are a small political group that are desperate to preserve Britain's culture and heritage and to promote the interests of British people. Throwing around hateful(and totally untrue) labels is inflammatory.

They're a desperate group of far-right losers - case closed.

The vast majority of the British people want nothing to do with these extremist hate mongers. They have now been delisted as a political party in the U.K. but when Fransen did stand for election (Rochester and Stroud by-election 2014) she got a massive 56 votes - the Monster Raving Looney Party even managed 151 votes.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, Orac said:

The vast majority of the British people want nothing to do with these extremist hate mongers. They have now been delisted as a political party in the U.K. but when Fransen did stand for election (Rochester and Stroud by-election 2014) she got a massive 56 votes - the Monster Raving Looney Party even managed 151 votes.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Until yesterday the vast majority of British people had never heard of Fransen and her mob. Now they have, many will have now read her Tweets and followed her account on to luminaries such as Paul Watson. 

Did I miss it in all the threads covering this, nobody once condemned the violence. Let me be the first to point out that it is not OK to vandalize religious statues, it is not OK to beat up a defenceless cripple, and it is certainly not OK to throw a youngster from a rooftop and beat him to death. I cant believe not a single person condemns this. So sad that the worldwide reaction is to vilify the exposure of these appalling acts and not the acts themselves.

29 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Until yesterday the vast majority of British people had never heard of Fransen and her mob. Now they have, many will have now read her Tweets and followed her account on to luminaries such as Paul Watson. 

Did I miss it in all the threads covering this, nobody once condemned the violence. Let me be the first to point out that it is not OK to vandalize religious statues, it is not OK to beat up a defenceless cripple, and it is certainly not OK to throw a youngster from a rooftop and beat him to death. I cant believe not a single person condemns this. So sad that the worldwide reaction is to vilify the exposure of these appalling acts and not the acts themselves.

And I can't believe that you completely miss the point of those criticizing the man-child for spreading such garbage. It really is mind-boggling.

54 minutes ago, Becker said:

And I can't believe that you completely miss the point of those criticizing the man-child for spreading such garbage. It really is mind-boggling.

The poster you responded to is a supporter for the far right who has had a number of vilification posts removed in the past. Trump has further facilitated and encouraged the far right in direct contradiction to the advice of US allies' intelligence services. In addition Trump in effect boasted 'bring it on" regards Islamists in his Twitter response to PM May. Trump is the leader of the idiocracy; he is unfit to hold the Office of the President of the USA.

http://time.com/4327424/idiocracy/

Edited by simple1

22 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Couldn't find this - do you have a link?

I did find the following interactive chart that shows how many quarters Presidential approval polled above or below Trump's current rating if it is XX% beginning with Truman. For example, if Trump's 34%, there would be 263 quarters above and 24 quarters below (but none in the 3rd quarter) that with other presidents.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/trump-approval-quarter-interactive/index.html

It was on news.com.au a few days ago I checked again but could not find it

because I did not know the head line it was published under

8 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

It was US diplomats who said the trip had been postponed. In other words the gutless POTUS won't face the British public because he knows he will be snubbed or criticised by everyone and their dog.  He said before that he wouldn't come until the British public "loved" him.  Well we would love you to come Donald so that we could ridicule you as you so clearly deserve.

One obvious difference between Trump and Hitler comes to mind.  Hitler only had one testicle whereas Trump hasn't any at all!

6 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Yeah, just like every German that ever joined the SS was nothing more than a concerned citizen and a true patriot.

7 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

They are a bunch of radicals the world would be better off without.

5 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

BS. The vast majority of British people heard of them due to the murder of Jo Cox. Disgusting group.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First

On 16 June 2016, Jo Cox MP was fatally shot and stabbed outside a library in Birstall, by a man who eyewitnesses said shouted "Britain first" as he carried out the attack.

6 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

How do figure most people hadn't heard of them? The guy that hit the cripple was not even a Muslim. So the "exposure" you speak of was not exposure at all. Do you really think that most people are unaware of the existence of militant Islamists? We are, but that doesn't mean we all fall for racists ignorance as well. So sad that people fall for this stuff. These people are a cruder version than the likes of Pamela Gellar and her crew, who cherry pick Islamic religious texts to vilify Muslims, just as groups like ISIS and AQ do in an attempt to justify so-called "jihad". They're exactly the same in that respect. I have no time for religion but I don't see how spouting hatred is going to go anywhere in addressing the radicalization of Muslims... it will have the opposite affect.

Edited by stephen tracy