Where can I find a Cheeseburger like this here?

Chicagoan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a burger.

No way would they open here. Giving away nuts would be bad for existing  local nut business and create a wave of nut sellers like you never seen.

Free refills would be depleted first hour of every day.

Just now, Jingthing said:

Nowhere.

Signed, Another Five Guys Fan. 

So whats the fix then?

In bkk. They got a carlsjr? In megabangna but no where near as good as 5G. 

Hate to admit it but by me the best burger I can find is a double big Mac.  It hits the spot size wise to be honest. It's a decent deal really. 179 baht for a jumbo size everything. 

A good burrito can make all the difference too. That sunrise tacos is awful. We got a subway in our city. Went in 1st time last month and they did not just sell out of ham for the BMT they had none arriving  for 3 weeks!

I'll be back in USA for Xmas and I love my burgers. Five Guys, In-N-Out, Carl's Jr are pretty much the same as each has their own following. There's a new chain called Habit which I like the best. 

Here in Pattaya,  I enjoy the Steak and Co and LIVV, both feature imported Angus wagyu beef. 

12 minutes ago, thrilled said:

You couldn’t pay me enough money to touch that thing.Dementia or heart attack burger is what that thing is.I will stick with the 1/10 pound meat that McDonalds uses.

It's still heart attack on a plate! LOL

6 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

There is a girl in Rompo that does ok hamburgers, halfway along the soi that runs through rompo on the LHS.

Thanks for the wonderful tip..... an OK burger I can hardly wait. Here's another tip, Jomtien and Mama's burgers in the Complex, food poisoning on only one in five visits. 

There is a burger stall half way down soi Lengkhee on the left hand side coming from 3rd road.

(I've used 3rd road for directions coz I can't spell soi Bukywhasit) :burp:

These burgers are tasty. 

Carl's Jr. was the best in Pattaya but they are out of beef for a month??????  Two seperate negative reviews on their beef in the last few months by reputable Americans, too.

Must be supply problems.  They had this last year, too.

Hilton Pattaya took part in The Great American Burger Battle at Central World in BKK.  Check it out on Youtube, burger fans.  I was there.

45 minutes ago, LoZth said:

There is a burger stall half way down soi Lengkhee on the left hand side coming from 3rd road.

(I've used 3rd road for directions coz I can't spell soi Bukywhasit) :burp:

These burgers are tasty. 

You could just say on the north side of Soi Lengkhee. Or don't you carry a compass with you anymore? Just joking...

Crossroads of Soi Buakhao, Lenkee and Diana, there is a small stall next to a spaghetti stall called OZ burger. Best burgers in town for me.

Try the spaghetti too, it's delicious.

McDees???? OMG

Den

Edited by denby45

4 minutes ago, BsBs said:

The only respectable burgers are the one that you cook at home with the best ingredients that no shop in this country will ever use. The sht meat they use, I do not even give it to my dogs.

Depends on where you eat.  I've had burgers with fantastic meat.  As good or better than we use at home.

Edited by craigt3365