Video: Controversial "net idol" dragged to the cells after E-Cigarette found in her car

webfact

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, davjensteph said:

2 weeks ago there was a policeman vaping at the bottom of soi khao talo stood on the road [railway] not a care who saw him?????

Frosty the Snowman must be more socially acceptable than Snow White

5 minutes ago, britishrepublican said:

You have to admire big tobacco in Thailand. Lobbying the government to ban e cigs to protect their profits.

Only in Thailand 

Originally posted as Post #42 and quoted again last Post #116... you don't have to look very hard to find evidence that this ban is not 'Only in Thailand'....   and its quite likely that Tobacco companies lobbying their governments in other countries are also the primary cause of E-Cigs being controlled.

26 minutes ago, maxpower said:

She was driving with her friend and stopped at a checkpoint where they were both drug tested negative.
Not happy, the police searched the car found the E-Cigarette and began to make a drama. She admitted to owning the cigarette and told police that it was not necessary to involve her friend.

Where was the checkpoint where she was piss checked ?

1 hour ago, Bradock said:

They take my passport and I have no idea what Im going to do in thailand until next court. And if I have to stay for 1-2 years Im sure I will die in Thailand

Your lawyer may ask you for some money for the judge, what ever amount it is, pay it, I knew someone in Pattaya many years ago who owned a big gay club he was in trouble, been setup, he was asked to pay a very large amount behind the sceens he refused, he spent about 6 years in jail until his government intervened 

58 minutes ago, JesusonaPogoStick said:

I never post in this kinda section, but dragging her along the ground (Yes I believe it was purposefully done) for this minor offense is unexcusable. Me-17 seventeen years in Thailand.

She has over 550,000 face book follows and increasing by 30 per minute

Guest Jerry787

can police drag into jail any driver on a pick up carrying more the 2 front seat passenger ? or worst driver who use pick up to carry more then 10 children to school and driving as crazy around towns ? 

Geepers. Cannot wait for the headlines regarding  tourist beaches such as Pattaya and so on where a case of law breaking could be, " Falang dragged of to gaol for 10 years as could not afford 100,000 bah fine for a quick smoko hiding under a beach chair:"... LMAO.  Question: How to self implode the tourist industry. Answer: get corrupt politicians involved.

PS Can I have copyright to make a movie about this? I will call it the "Three Stooges"

Such extreme behaviour towards innocent citizens [or farangs/expats] will kill this country !!..

....pity...the usual pro-Pattaya defence lawyers will surely rant up, but relax guys, the problem is not with Pattaya, it's a nation wide issue. The Thai Police and here in Pattays are giving a fearful  image of enforcement within the country and will only have themselves to blame as people will start to flock into Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia or elsewhere, to be left in peace.

8 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm surprised there was no execution without trial.

Can you imagine a criminal with a e-cigarette walking free on the streets.

Look at them this is it 

It's maximum of of there capability they don't understand they just know e cigarette are illegal 

Look at the girl and even so she understand much more than them 

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Can you imagine what the reaction will be if a video like this appears in the UK of an English person being dragged away for something as pathetically minor as an e-cigarette? If they think tourist numbers are low now, that should totally sink it. Morons.

Yep! I hope it reaches the British press.

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Can you imagine what the reaction will be if a video like this appears in the UK of an English person being dragged away for something as pathetically minor as an e-cigarette? If they think tourist numbers are low now, that should totally sink it. Morons.

They'd say there's one of those sex tourist paedophiles the Mirror was talking about. Hope they lock them up. Dirty B

1 hour ago, Humpy said:

So it takes 5 or 6 police to apprehend an anorexic looking 36 kg female ....... oh dear . 

Ummm, it can be a pretty nasty job actually apprehending someone on Meth (if that is one substance she was on) since it can react with the nervous system and basically make you unable to feel pain, and a person who is freaking and unable to feel pain can cause a lot of damage to people trying to apprehend them.

You could say the same thing as your local kitty cat.... just try giving a 5kg kitty cat a nice bath by yourself :shock1:

All sounds a bit much for a 'vape', but if she was asked to go to the copshop, was even being led there, and decided 'No, I'm not having that!' cos she was a tad 'pissed' (as was apparently the case) then such 'mole-hills' can quickly become mountains!! Embarrassment all round, afterwards, probably - or SHOULD have been! - but isn't this generally how such things all too quickly blow up waay beyond good reason? In America, somebody usually ends up getting shot, beaten, or choked, to death once cops and/ or crims start to lose calm and clear control in any particular 'situation'!!! People, huh? :wai:

Not sure if the Thai in this article says so but the big issue that kicked this into a scene (i.e. her pushing back) is that the police seized her car and said they are confiscating it because she had the e-cigarette in her car.  Part of her talking back is asking if they'd take her house too if they found an e-cigarette in it.

The Thai commentary on this is going nuts in facebook, my girlfriend was telling me about this and showing me the longer video and the pictures of all the bruises and cuts she ended up with that are all running around facebook now. 

28 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Ummm, it can be a pretty nasty job actually apprehending someone on Meth (if that is one substance she was on) since it can react with the nervous system and basically make you unable to feel pain, and a person who is freaking and unable to feel pain can cause a lot of damage to people trying to apprehend them.

You could say the same thing as your local kitty cat.... just try giving a 5kg kitty cat a nice bath by yourself :shock1:

If you learn how to read you will know that she was negative to any drug.

If cops in this country where real man only 2 of them would have been enough.

Archived