Video: Controversial "net idol" dragged to the cells after E-Cigarette found in her car

webfact

3 minutes ago, ModBellerophon said:

Not sure if the Thai in this article says so but the big issue that kicked this into a scene (i.e. her pushing back) is that the police seized her car and said they are confiscating it because she had the e-cigarette in her car.  Part of her talking back is asking if they'd take her house too if they found an e-cigarette in it.

The Thai commentary on this is going nuts in facebook, my girlfriend was telling me about this and showing me the longer video and the pictures of all the bruises and cuts she ended up with that are all running around facebook now. 

https://www.khaosod.co.th/breaking-news/news_664218

See more pictures.

But they do not say exactly where is the checkpoint, it's impossible that they make illegal urine tests on central pattaya. They usually use dark alley...

And there is no street urine test that is legal.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, bleble said:

If you learn how to read you will know that she was negative to any drug.

If cops in this country where real man only 2 of them would have been enough.

I went back to the original article - I see no reference to being negative for drugs.  It does indicate that 'she' appears to be drunk.  'She'  definitely did resist arrest, if she had not she would have not been in a scuffle.  I have seen reference to her throwing herself at the walls -- which based on her behaviour when arrested is not that much of a stretch.... I have seen many people who were a little mentally unhinged from hard drugs do that sort of thing.

Resisting arrest is never an appropriate way to handle things.  

2 hours ago, lvr181 said:

Leave her alone - she's just another "air head'! Of no great importance or use to most. A legend in her own mind (or is that in her own lunchtime?). :coffee1:

Dont judge a book by its cover.

This girl has over 500,000 followers on face book where she makes money

She has been interviewed on the major TV news stations.

You couldn't buy the advertising she has got and still getting 

She is gaining facebook followers at a rate of 30 to 40 a minute

I think you will find she is no air head and more than half a million people find her important enough to follow on Facebook

18 minutes ago, Netease said:

I think you will find she is no air head and more than half a million people find her important enough to follow on Facebook

He is very popular

thai polices have super idiots arrest vaping peoples, better arres all cigarette smokers and many other important priority work. all law have idiots making, stupid work.E-cigarette have healty than smoking cigarette and no have "drug" newer. shiska user smoke drug more than e_cig have no newer smoke. law has stupid and polices has idiots if do vaping smokers arrest, huh. idiot land.

7 minutes ago, finnishmen said:

thai polices have super idiots arrest vaping peoples, better arres all cigarette smokers and many other important priority work. all law have idiots making, stupid work.E-cigarette have healty than smoking cigarette and no have "drug" newer. shiska user smoke drug more than e_cig have no newer smoke. law has stupid and polices has idiots if do vaping smokers arrest, huh. idiot land.

I've read it twice but don't get it. Could you please elaborate? 

2 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I went back to the original article - I see no reference to being negative for drugs.  It does indicate that 'she' appears to be drunk.  'She'  definitely did resist arrest, if she had not she would have not been in a scuffle.  I have seen reference to her throwing herself at the walls -- which based on her behaviour when arrested is not that much of a stretch.... I have seen many people who were a little mentally unhinged from hard drugs do that sort of thing.

Resisting arrest is never an appropriate way to handle things.  

Read Thai and you will understand that she was negative and got bored that rats keep making problem when she had done nothing wrong !

Thank God Buddha another dangerous criminal off the street.

We best let more Murders out on Bail or after a short stay in prison 

Let the carnage on the roads continue 

But an E-cigarette lock them up suspect there drunk without checking throw away the key.

My understanding is a Female officer should be used and not Male Officers as seen in pictures.

But then again She is Dangerous and evidence shows it She's packing an E-Cigarette 

I can see why tourism is going down so many Law's 

8Thank God Buddha another dangerous criminal off the street.

We best let more Murders out on Bail or after a short stay in prison 

Let the carnage on the roads continue 

But an E-cigarette lock them up suspect there drunk without checking throw away the key.

My understanding is a Female officer should be used and not Male Officers as seen in pictures.

But then again She is Dangerous and evidence shows it She's packing an E-Cigarette 

I can see why tourism is going down so many Law's 

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Cops led by Chainarong Chai-in had set up the checkpoint to guard against crime and illegal activity when they saw a suspicious Mitsubishi car approaching.

Hmmmmm I should have known....another "suspicious" Mitsubishi car.  Why that poor girl didn't have a chance driving a car like that!  She was doomed from the start.....Why oh why are they letting these "suspicious" Mitsubishi cars roam free like this?!??!  Oh, the horror of it all!  

19 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm surprised there was no execution without trial.

Can you imagine a criminal with a e-cigarette walking free on the streets.

If there was some drunk and disorderly behaviour then sobering up in the cells is pretty standard. Also if she was driving drunk, going to the cells would not be unusual. Other than that is seems like persecution.

It took 4 of them to get her there.... a slip of a girl. Bodes well for getting a drunk 120kg Russian in the cells for smoking on the beach next year.

8 hours ago, Netease said:

But really, is having half a million Facebook followers "find her important" important? Not in my book.

Just another "media tart" in the big circle of the media who, in turn, love back slapping themselves to gain attention thinking they're important. 

I am not anti social media, it is a part of our media landscape nowadays. It gives some their "15 minutes of fame" but, important? :whistling: 

I just like to know what are they going to do with that "suspicious" Mitsubishi?!!!?  I am thinking jail for it too!!!!  or possibly something more sinister.   After all, it was hiding contraband in the glove box.  To the car crusher without trial for you, you suspicious vehicle!!!!

18 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

Mitsubishis have always been a little suspect to me. I prefer Honda and Toyota.

Here is photo of one of the kits that any mitsubishi can walk/drive in off the street and buy to disguise itself.

Dark glasses and optional eye patch and an offset bow tie.

Any mitsubishi that put these on at night, especially the eye patch, would look suspicious to me.

images (22).jpeg

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, janclaes47 said:

I'm surprised there was no execution without trial.

Can you imagine a criminal with a e-cigarette walking free on the streets.

if u choose to use drugs in Thailand . u must bear the consequences. but if i drink green tea is that illeagal

Archived