• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Anyone heard owt about JT?  Very quiet .....

Well there was a baht bus parked outside my place for 24 hours, never seen one with huge antennas....during this time my PC was telling me to _____off, hmmmm, l thought...So I hosed the bus down and set my dog Sally onto the occupants....She would not accept the 5 baht bone offered....They buggered off and my PC was back in action...:intheclub:

1 minute ago, champers said:

JT, on the other hand, has "gone fishing" according to the man himself.

Smarten your act up on that Edit button, Geronimo. ?

It's been a long haul this year, and some of the members haven't a clue as to the conditions in this tiny commentary box that sits atop the cathedral spire ..... I admit that a few things manage to get by me, but thanks to people like your good self, all is well .....

The guy has been subjecting the ThaiVisa hoi polloi to his near daily referencing about his singing and his 3 or 4 overbearing singing-type emoticons while going to great lengths to ensure that no one so subjected actually gets to hear him sing. He may maybe decide to end that voluntarily but, if I do it against his wishes, I might fear for my personal safety -- I mean just look at him posing in all those sleeveless (leather?) shirts.

Edited by JLCrab

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

The guy has been subjecting the ThaiVisa hoi polloi to his near daily referencing about his sing and his 3 or 4 overbearing singing-type emoticons while going to great lengths to ensure that no one so subjected actually gets to hear him sing. He may maybe decide to end that voluntarily but if I do it against his wishes I might fear for my personal safety -- I mean just look at him posing in all those sleeveless(leather?) shirts.

I think you're doing a great job of nailing him on this singing myth .....

1 minute ago, JLCrab said:

The guy has been subjecting the ThaiVisa hoi polloi to his near daily referencing about his sing and his 3 or 4 overbearing singing-type emoticons while going to great lengths to ensure that no one so subjected actually gets to hear him sing. He may decide to end that voluntarily but if I do it against his wishes I might fear for my personal safety -- I mean just look at him posing in all those sleeveless(leather?) shirts.

Sunbeam, I have never owned a leather shirt except my own....:smile:

Will there be a recount or independent audit by a major accounting firm in case someone has hacked in a tampered with the voting apparatus. Would hate to see a repeat of Miss Universe debacle.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/21/steve-harvey-miss-universe-winner-error-colombia-phillipines

Edited by torrzent

1 minute ago, torrzent said:

Will there be a recount or independent audit by a major accounting firm in case someone has hacked in a tampered with the voting apparatus. Would hate to see a repeat of Miss Universe debacle.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/21/steve-harvey-miss-universe-winner-error-colombia-phillipines

Votes are always recounted and that takes place in a locked room ....