1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Come on all you undecided folk, vote for me or even vote for 1 below me.

If you allow Transam to win he will make our lives a misery, he will not stop gloating/ singing about it..

a bit early for desperation methinks ....... Trans will likely put his foot in it without any help from you Sir! Stand your ground and wait for the order to fire!!!

Edited by geronimo

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm torn. I'm sure most people like me are sick of the constant videos, emoticons and threats of spontaneous singing. Should we get that whole mess out of the way this year or have to suffer under that cloud for who knows how long?

:clap2:

12 minutes ago, Naam said:

:clap2:

Torn is good. Of course, there are those who would simply say, "No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing to enter this thread", but I think it is good for all TV members to take a sneek peek at the underhand goings on, which they would not even know existed, had they not checked out this thread.

It's usually around the 23rd that the dirt diggers begin to unearth, so fasten your chinstraps .....

Yes !!
What this thread needs is some real controversy
I.e. Colin’s name is actually Neil Colin [emoji33]
or
Transam can actually sing !! [emoji33]
or
Baboon is not actually a primate and is........wait for it !............... a falang like the rest of us !! ( shock horror )
or
DSD actually likes cats and is afraid of dogs !! [emoji33]
or
JAG actually exists and will post on here to prove it !!

59 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Come on all you undecided folk, vote for me or even vote for 1 below me.

If you allow Transam to win he will make our lives a misery, he will not stop gloating/ singing about it..

Yes, but on the positive side, he then can't run again!!

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes !!
I.e. Colin’s name is actually Neil Colin emoji33.png
or
Transam can actually sing !! emoji33.png
or
Baboon is not actually a primate and is........wait for it !............... a falang like the rest of us !! ( shock horror )
or
DSD actually likes cats and is afraid of dogs !! emoji33.png
or

Strange thing the Internet, there are those who are convinced that Trans is actually a grandmother from Barnsley!

3 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes !!
I.e. Colin’s name is actually Neil Colin emoji33.png
or
Transam can actually sing !! emoji33.png
or
or
DSD actually likes cats and is afraid of dogs !! emoji33.png
or

Regarding DSD, rumour has it he's in cahoots with Dick Dastardly, makes sense I suppose .....

He's currently up to his elbows in con rods and camshafts, pondering on the timing belt .... and while most of us wash the car weekly, he strips the entire engine down biweekly (whether it needs it or not)

Edited by geronimo

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

He's currently up to his elbows in con rods and camshafts, pondering on the timing belt .... and while most of us wash the car weekly, he strips the entire engine down biweekly (whether it needs it or not)

The electric Skoda will change things ..... only needs the occasional fuse change ....

Edited by geronimo

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm torn. I'm sure most people like me are sick of the constant videos, emoticons and threats of spontaneous singing. Should we get that whole mess out of the way this year or have to suffer under that cloud for who knows how long?

Well look at it this way, if I lose.....

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

The electric Skoda will change things ..... only needs the occasional fuse change ....

The electric car will, of course, outperform anything he's ever driven, and with no sound, he'll install a million watt sound system and play V8 motors singing on the red line with all the windows open!

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I'm not sure he'd even know what a timing belt is.  That's newfangled tech.  Back in the day, we all used chains.

Edited by impulse

actually, a little history of the man in question,

when he was a teenager, he stripped his first engine down, and after a few days, his buddy noticed a nice little metal statue that had been welded onto the dashboard. He complemented Trans on his artwork, and was told that he made them with the 3 con rods left over after the engine rebuild!

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

Sunbeam, remember this, the stuff you are sick of is the stuff that has got me to the final head to head shootout three years in a row..And I ain't about to change.

At the mo I am just rehearsing some Christmas carols... Some real crackers, wish you were here...sarcastic-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif.7ea91628f1561415e720d3ded5843e14.gif