All The Beer Gardens Have Been Declared Illegal – Again

webfact

6 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

never understand why the thai government stop companies adverise their product.bars can not do it.this area the same.no matter where u go if u smoke or drink and have your favourites product banning them to advertise  is silly.look at amercia  and just imagine if the government did the same.do not advertise your beer or cigs.

The do it in America as well. In a city where I worked it was illegal for bars who had legal sidewalk tables and chairs to use sun umbrellas with beer brand advertising. 

The Government seems determined to suck the fun out of everything,

no wonder the population are getting so angry,so many road rage

incidents,they are afraid beer adverts will encourage people to drink,

as if people did not have a mind of the own,to make choices,wonder

wha they will clamp down on next.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

The Government seems determined to suck the fun out of everything,

no wonder the population are getting so angry,so many road rage

incidents,they are afraid beer adverts will encourage people to drink,

as if people did not have a mind of the own,to make choices,wonder

wha they will clamp down on next.

regards worgeordie

They think they are here forever. The old generals and there watches 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

There is no alcohol, tobacco, weapons, or sex in Thailand. I know this because I have seen their TV shows and all of those things are blurry. The people have grown up not knowing what they are.

Mushrooms: kept in the dark and fed Bullsh!t

Lets not put all the blame on the Boss, We have all worked for bosses who  meant  good, But behind his back his underlings, create their own little kingdoms and mess up everything, perhaps he just cannot see what they are doing, or is not being told the full information, and his right hand people aren't keeping an eye on the balls either?

• Like 1

Why don't they just Ban alcohol and make it a class A drug like the others after all kills more than any other drug . anyone selling should be classed as a drug dealer . OHHH why not they are banning everything else /also ban loud music from bars   .also ban loud speaker adverbs from moving pick ups ect . also make a prison sentence for motorbike with no lights an on and on   welcome to land of B. S 

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Nipon Chinanonwait ... threatened to crack down on similar events nationwide on the grounds that they entice the public to drink.

I don't need an enticement to drink. If I want a beer, I'll go to the pub, or to the closest off-licence (retail outlet). If I don't, I won't.

33 minutes ago, hhinhh said:

I remember 2 years ago that police on motorcycles had shirts with Chang advertisement.

Funny change of mind:smile:. I think we can do well without both: Advertisement on policemen and putting beer gardens into the criminal corner.

You're forgetting Bangkok police chief, Sanit Mahathavorn, who is - or was - on a monthly retainer from Thai Beverage.