How do wealthy, old farangs find super hot women?

Trujillo

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MaeJoMTB ..... you do seem quite confused regarding your wife's identity ?

Your post with the photo of Mrs MaeJoMTB number 1, who turns out to be a Tokyo based Japanese bikini model, was very nice. Thank you.

Mrs MaeJoMTB number 2, the plastic doll, does not push any WOW buttons for me. Sorry about that.

Either way, I regret to say that your credibility has taken a substantial hit.

29 minutes ago, electric said:

MaeJoMTB ..... you do seem quite confused regarding your wife's identity ?

Your post with the photo of Mrs MaeJoMTB number 1, who turns out to be a Tokyo based Japanese bikini model, was very nice. Thank you.

Mrs MaeJoMTB number 2, the plastic doll, does not push any WOW buttons for me. Sorry about that.

Either way, I regret to say that your credibility has taken a substantial hit.

I never said that Thai girl in the photo was my wife ..... your comprehension skills (or lack of them) are really not my problem.

I did have a choice of 2 women to marry, and eventually chose Marina over Lt. Atlanta (my original love interest).

A mute girl is the best wife in the world (although there were strings attached)!

PS any similarity in names between my wife Marina and the photo model Reina is entirely a coincidence.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I never said that Thai girl in the photo was my wife ..... your comprehension skills (or lack of them) are really not my problem.
I did have a choice of 2 women to marry, and eventually chose Marina over Lt. Atlanta (my original love interest).
A mute girl is the best wife in the world (although there were strings attached)!

PS any similarity in names between my wife Marina and the photo model Reina is entirely a coincidence.

I was married to Walter Mitty for a while, back when he was an industrial tycoon.

The new apps available on a well fitted smartphone are exploding in number and awesome in scope and quality and marketability of men and women.  I won't mention any names but if you have a bit of cash and read and write a bit of Thai the present is the best networking for young women that I have ever seen and I've been a player for 50 years in 28 different countries.  Indonesia and Malaysia are coming on hot and heavy for new online beauties willing to experiment with a rich sugar daddy. 

5 hours ago, amexpat said:

Then what is the value of the post?

I have discovered on Thai Visa that you can lead a horse to water but not make him drink.  Find out yourself.  PS helps if you have a download speed of +100 Mbps on your phone.