Love tryst allegedly led to bride-to-be’s murder by fiancé

webfact

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Wearing a uniform indicates that you are important and not some simple rice farmer. It also often allows you the power to intimidate and insult others with impunity because the uniform indicates your 'higher status'. Image is everything in Thailand.

Very true.  My wife's niece was terribly excited about getting her university uniform because then people would see how clever she was.  All photography shops have racks of uniforms for you to wear to have your photograph taken.  I chose admiral of the fleet! :wink:

The whole thing makes no sense if the article has got it all correct. He tried to break it off but she refused.  How can the dumped party prevent the relationship from ending?  Why didn't he just walk away and block her on FB, LINE and her phone number, if she wouldn't let him go?  Why did he need to murder her with virtually no hope of getting away with it?

She should have understood the that she was trumped by a younger and richer woman in Thai culture, especially the richer aspect. It would have being no fun being married to him anyway, if his own income was so little that he wanted a richer woman.        

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 10:08 AM, wolfmanjack said:

they have pistols that fire shotgun shells.

Really? I have never heard of that. Are you sure there are pistols that could fire shotgun shells? You familiar with guns? I hate to say this I think I need one of these to protect myself from robbers with machete. I would fire into their faces to make sure they die. Not because I am evil I just don't like to be chopped up.

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Really? I have never heard of that. Are you sure there are pistols that could fire shotgun shells? You familiar with guns? I hate to say this I think I need one of these to protect myself from robbers with machete. I would fire into their faces to make sure they die. Not because I am evil I just don't like to be chopped up.

Positive. I have fired one. Yes, I am familiar with guns. I grew up with guns and have owned many from black powder rifles to machine pistols. There are companies that manufacture pistols that fire shotgun shells and here in Thailand, they have converted pistols to be single shot shotguns.

5 hours ago, wolfmanjack said:

Positive. I have fired one. Yes, I am familiar with guns. I grew up with guns and have owned many from black powder rifles to machine pistols. There are companies that manufacture pistols that fire shotgun shells and here in Thailand, they have converted pistols to be single shot shotguns.

Nice to get your response to my questions. Is it difficult to make a silencer for a pistol?

It's not high tech is it? Why would I need a silencer? Well, I don't want to wake up the whole neighborhood & with police coming, then to court. You want to do the job quietly dispose of the cadaver. The present standard of police investigation I guess you could just about get away with it.

I am talking about protecting your family shooting an intruder who is armed with a  machete in your own home not about taking a pistol to the bar or pub.

18 hours ago, madusa said:

Nice to get your response to my questions. Is it difficult to make a silencer for a pistol?

It's not high tech is it? Why would I need a silencer? Well, I don't want to wake up the whole neighborhood & with police coming, then to court. You want to do the job quietly dispose of the cadaver. The present standard of police investigation I guess you could just about get away with it.

I am talking about protecting your family shooting an intruder who is armed with a  machete in your own home not about taking a pistol to the bar or pub.

there are plenty of videos on youtube how to make a silencer but I have to warn you that it isn't like in the movies and a shotgun it pretty loud even with a silencer.

9 hours ago, wolfmanjack said:

there are plenty of videos on youtube how to make a silencer but I have to warn you that it isn't like in the movies and a shotgun it pretty loud even with a silencer.

Of course the silencer is not for the shotgun pistol, oh no you can't really keep down the exploding noise of a shotgun pistol.

So I could find out from Youtube tutorial on how to make a silencer, if I do make one it would be for a pistol that fire normal bullet not shotgun bullet. I will have to make the pistol as well pistol is not difficult to make. Do I need a reinforced type of steel tube for my pistol? This is a question I need answer. I worry the whole thing explode in my face.

16 hours ago, madusa said:

Of course the silencer is not for the shotgun pistol, oh no you can't really keep down the exploding noise of a shotgun pistol.

So I could find out from Youtube tutorial on how to make a silencer, if I do make one it would be for a pistol that fire normal bullet not shotgun bullet. I will have to make the pistol as well pistol is not difficult to make. Do I need a reinforced type of steel tube for my pistol? This is a question I need answer. I worry the whole thing explode in my face.

If I was you I would be googling all of this stuff instead of posting on here. 

Archived