Prawit has hand in another story

rooster59

Prawit has hand in another story

By The Nation

360398fa3497fccae689df0e18cc233c.jpeg

His right hand was in the spotlight again on Friday as Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan appeared at Government House with a bandage on it.

Prawit refused to answer reporters’ questions about what had happened. The bandage was, however, spotted by Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha, who asked Prawit about it, to which the deputy PM said he had trigger finger.

When reporters again asked Prawit about it, Interior Minister Gen Anupong Paochinda replied that Prawit had punched him. The answer made Prawit laugh and lifted his mood. 

Prawit has remained silent since he was spotted with a luxury watch and a diamond ring on his right hand on December 6.

He had never declared the jewellery in his assets list to the National Anti-Corruption Commission, which has given him until January 8 to explain where it came from.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30334567

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-23

7 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Prawit has remained silent since he was spotted with a luxury watch and a diamond ring on his right hand on December 6

Has he?

I seem to remember a number of excuses being uttered by him or those around him over how he obtained these items. 

Maybe he injured his wrist tossing out another one...

He is just playing games. Daring the media.

This guy is so busted but i am sure we will hear no more of it,other than some other crook in government telling us nothing has happened here illegal and to never mind.

Too much at stake for the government to let the media take this guy down.

This small-minded scum is what the good Thai people will be seeing for the next five years unless they do some serious regrouping . . . no big money - just honest, business-like, passionate politics. Are they up to the task . . . do they really care?

If not, the entire country will be a bandage case as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

3 minutes ago, Ossy said:

no big money - just honest, business-like, passionate politics.

Ossy, did you notice the photo of Chalerm in my above post? He's about as far removed from the quote, as you can get without actually leaving the country. One of Thaksin's good 'ole bully boys.  (seems to run in the family)

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

Ossy, did you notice the photo of Chalerm in my above post? He's about as far removed from the quote, as you can get without actually leaving the country. One of Thaksin's good 'ole bully boys.  (seems to run in the family)

Yes, I took a good look at him, Ratty - an evil glint in his eye, to be sure. Why did Thai politics have to get so shitty?