At least 40 killed, 30 wounded in Afghanistan blast - official

webfact

At least 40 killed, 30 wounded in Afghanistan blast - official

2017-12-28T075427Z_1_LYNXMPEDBR0AV_RTROPTP_4_AFGHANISTAN-BLAST.JPG

Afghan policemen stand guard at the site of a blast in Kabul, Afghanistan December 28, 2017. Reuters/Mohammad Ismail

KABUL (Reuters) - At least 40 people were killed and 30 wounded in a bomb attack on the Afghan Voice news agency in the capital, Kabul, on Thursday, an Interior Ministry spokesman said.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the latest in a series of attacks on Afghan media groups but the Taliban issued a statement denying any involvement.

(Reporting by Abdul Aziz Ibrahimi; Editing by Robert Birsel)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-12-28

1 hour ago, lincolnshire poacher said:

Probably muslims blowing up the wrong type of muslims as they do.

Much more likely IS trying to gain territory, influence and power by emulating the original strategy in Iraq by Sunni Islamists. i.e. to create further instability by encouraging tribal sectarian Civil War.

46 minutes ago, i claudius said:

One Muslim tribe is as bad as the next Muslim tribe. If they are not fighting each other they are trying to overun the rest of us.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Usual rubbish from you. Reading your posts and others from your clique is similar to being subjected to the stench of sewage. 

Edited by simple1

Usual rubbish from you. Reading your posts and others from your clique is similar to being subjected to the stench of sewage. 
And reading your posts and others from YOUR clique everything in the garden is rosy and those lovely muslims mean us no harm .but i am afraid your head is up where ours will never be. There are none so blind as those who do not want to see.or are on their side

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

I personnally am from the clique that does not kill Innocent people  - muslim or non muslim -  in the name of political Islam.

I am not from the clique of muslim migrants inviting themselves -  whatever the reason is - in non muslim countries for free lunch - who then rapidly put their feet on the table  

I,  finally put the blame on MUSLIM countries and their tribal mentality  for these killings ...  an eye for an eye - and the world is blind.   

Edited by Opl

8 hours ago, i claudius said:

One Muslim tribe is as bad as the next Muslim tribe. If they are not fighting each other they are trying to overun the rest of us.

As exhibited by numerous Muslim armies occupying our lands.   

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

Much more likely IS trying to gain territory, influence and power by emulating the original strategy in Iraq by Sunni Islamists. i.e. to create further instability by encouraging tribal sectarian Civil War.

Your comment is a complete waste of time. Who needs thought, debate and analysis when you can simply bellow any old crap online these days?

10 hours ago, i claudius said:

And reading your posts and others from YOUR clique everything in the garden is rosy and those lovely muslims mean us no harm .but i am afraid your head is up where ours will never be. There are none so blind as those who do not want to see.or are on their side

False assumptions. However, what one does know about you from your TV posts is disdain for human suffering, hate speech which includes gloating about asylum seeker drownings at sea. Love to see you and your hateful clique in Soi Nern Plub Wan yelling out the same stuff you post on TV - tough guys - LOL