Woman believed to be ex-PM Yingluck seen shopping in UK

rooster59

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing in that ephoto to support the claim that the person was shopping.

There are restaurants and service providers in shopping malls. I regularly eat at BluPort in Hua Hin, visit my mobile phone provider and Bank in Market Village. So what,  a woman was seen in a plaza. Big whoop.

The idiots gathering to judge are such losers. It's no different than the idiots who claim that the PM is scheming and doing things he is not. Are lives so devoid of meaning and purpose that all people can do is  defame and demean others?

17 minutes ago, hansnl said:

If she is Yingluck, shame on the British authorities.

Just try to get a visum for your wife or girlfriend, even for a short visit.

But I presume money has spoken.

Shame on the British Authorities for what??????

And no problem whatsoever getting a UK visa if you satisfy the criteria, which is not difficult for the majority of applications

39 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

There is nothing in that ephoto to support the claim that the person was shopping.

There are restaurants and service providers in shopping malls. I regularly eat at BluPort in Hua Hin, visit my mobile phone provider and Bank in Market Village. So what,  a woman was seen in a plaza. Big whoop.

The idiots gathering to judge are such losers. It's no different than the idiots who claim that the PM is scheming and doing things he is not. Are lives so devoid of meaning and purpose that all people can do is  defame and demean others?

Here endeth the lesson . . . please be seated.

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

so someone saw a woman who they thought was Yingluck and they did not just walk up besides her and take a photo or a really good look from just a few feet away? She was alone? Why is she looking at the person taking the photo? does she know the person taking the photo? At that distance would you notice a cellphone camera? is she with the man who is looking towards her? is that the smoking man from the X-files standing in the sunlight beyond the two kids?

I would have followed her home. :cheesy:

don't shatter other people"s delusions.:cheesy::cheesy:

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

I think the British Government are doing all you idiots a favor, they know that within 2 years your Wife GF will have fleeced you and left you penniless, this is there way of saying hey, wakey, wakey!       :cheesy:

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

so someone saw a woman who they thought was Yingluck and they did not just walk up besides her and take a photo or a really good look from just a few feet away? She was alone? Why is she looking at the person taking the photo? does she know the person taking the photo? At that distance would you notice a cellphone camera? is she with the man who is looking towards her? is that the smoking man from the X-files standing in the sunlight beyond the two kids?

I would have followed her home. :cheesy:

No that's Red Bull BOSS.Scum always hang together!

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

In bluport right now. Where’s good to eat?

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

I tried and succeeded, no problem at all, you hardly have to have Yinlucks $11 million in the bank to get a visitor visa, you just need to have a solid reason to want to return to Thailand, such as a job and a property lease.