Smokers on Hua hin Beach Jan 1.

Elkski

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Elkski said:

It shows how ignorant some of you are.   Now I see why so many smokers are so inconsiderate. Some day the world will look back on smoking and wonder how could humans have been so stupid.  Until then !!!   I know there are more people like me  than those posting negative here but they are smarter than me and know it's senseless to waste time with people like you.  

If I can smell smoke at 5 m, 50, or 500 m and I say it has a negative effect on me you smokers think it's your right!  I think this thread has served it's purpose.  It shows the world how far we need to mature as a people.   I'm sorry your addiction affects your brain send your laziness to find a secluded place where no one is down wind.   I hate to generalize but smokers are generally terrible out of breath at the slightest exercise.  

The only thing I agree with is your third sentence.

Sir Walter Raleigh has a lot to answer for. He brought back from the New World potatoes and tobacco.

We would have done much better if we had smoked the potatoes and eaten the tobacco.

Not really mocking, just frustrated. How about we try to agree on something;

- It is inconsiderate to toss cigarette butts on a beach. 

- It is inconsiderate to light up in a crowded area, especially a restaurant where people are eating or there are kids etc.

- It is a reasonable expectation that someone smoking in the open should be left unmolested if not in close proximity to people. If there is some smoke, it will dissipate quickly in an open area. Those who object, can step aside.

Hopefully, we all understand that tossing butts along with other garbage on the beach is wrong, with the worst offenders, being concentrated at the illegal restaurant & bar operations on the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been busy.  But a month in Thailand and I now say The world needs to just stop smoking in period.  But since I don't like big brother I will modify  this to, The world needs to just stop smoking in public.   Basically if your smoking in public anyone can physically harm you without any crime.    That's how I feel.   If you can't understand my feelings or believe me that's your problem. 

Please dont drive your car/truck/tractor in public.

Please dont fly your aeroplanes in public.

Please dont burn your wood in public.

Don't treat your sewage in public.

Please dont fart in public.

Please dont allow your cows out in public.

Etc etc etc etc etc etc.

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

I've been busy.  But a month in Thailand and I now say The world needs to just stop smoking in period.  But since I don't like big brother I will modify  this to, The world needs to just stop smoking in public.   Basically if your smoking in public anyone can physically harm you without any crime.    That's how I feel.   If you can't understand my feelings or believe me that's your problem. 

I don't smoke but I'm seriously thinking about starting up just to peeve you off.

It is my honest opinion that you are without a doubt the biggest whinger that I have seen on this forum.

Seriously, keep your nose out of other peoples business.

Edited by Annunaki

On 16/01/2018 at 9:16 AM, HHTel said:

I would agree that smoking should be restricted in closed spaces, i.e. restaurants, shopping centres, theatres and the like.  But banning it in open spaces is just ridiculous.

Of course it's stupid, it's retarded.

What more should we expect from the bunch of retards who run this country.

I don't smoke but I'm seriously thinking about starting up just to peeve you off.
It is my honest opinion that you are without a doubt the biggest whinger that I have seen on this forum.
Seriously, keep your nose out of other peoples business.

I think he's spent too much time with his nose up an Elks rear end.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:09 AM, ukrules said:

Of course it's stupid, it's retarded.

What more should we expect from the bunch of retards who run this country.

What type of people would come to reside in a country run by retards? Obviously from a worse dump!!! :shock1: