Video: "Disgusting tourists worth a good kicking" - Thais vent frustration on Phuket visitors after trouble at Fuji

webfact

1 minute ago, BradinAsia said:

More like a drunken pig than a chick. A few days in Thai jail might help 

adjust her anti-social behavior. Then deport and ban.

I agree, regardless of the drunkard's race.

5 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Let's all agree that she is American and move on!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

nah ddint sound like english was her first langauge

plus American women usually don't bother wasting time threatening violence they will usually just cold cock you without warning haha

Edited by speckio

4 minutes ago, speckio said:

nah ddint sound like english was her first langauge

plus American women usually don't bother wasting time threatening violence they will usually just cold cock you without warning haha

As an American, based on my 31 years overseas, I'd say Americans tend to be more prone to

anger than most, but they cannot compare to Brits for being drunk, nasty and quick to fight.

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

I'm British and regularly dine with my family at Fuji, BBQ Plazza and MK restaurants as well as enjoying the excellent and copious variety of street and market food.

But I don't dress as if I've just nipped off the beach. 

So sorry Sherlock, your're stereotyping don't work.

Took a while, all I can say is, that went straight over the top.

Yes you Brits are a bit sensitive to us Aussie's, only taking the pisssssssss mate, ozzie ozzie ozzie, oy oy oy

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Took a while, all I can say is, that went straight over the top.

Yes you Brits are a bit sensitive to us Aussie's, only taking the pisssssssss mate, ozzie ozzie ozzie, oy oy oy

Another senseless stereotype mate. We regard Aussies as honuary brits. Just a shame about the bare feet and vests.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, FNQ said:

I have listened multiple times and would go as far to say she is not Australian, however the guy in the black baseball cap trying to negotiate the bill down to 2800, seems to have an Australian accent.Irrespective she is a F-wit.

Norwegian 100% sure,

38 minutes ago, The manic said:

Another senseless stereotype mate. We regard Aussies as honuary brits. Just a shame about the bare feet and vests.

You can't help those Bogan's of ours, a bit like your rather stereotype Brits, oy

Edited by metisdead
Oversize and intrusive emoji removed.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, flottassen said:

Norwegian 100% sure,

as confucius said better to be a fool for five minutes rather than the rest of your life. For heaven's sake check out the prices before order and eat at that place if you feel it is reasonable.there is no shame in that. it is totally shameful to make a ruckus after eating. cut your coat according to your cloth for God's sake rather than getting into difficult situations after eating at any eatery.

1 hour ago, Wim1954 said:

If you don't know for sure where they came from don't comment please be and stay polite don't insult others with your comments.

I am Dutch if I can't joke about my own country then things are foolishly harsh here and seeing I have quite a few posts under my belt i know what can and can't be done. Colin made a remark about the English being in the news recently and joked about that. I joked about the idiot Dutch guy that killed a few Thais because he had trouble with his ex-wife or GF.

6 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

Not by the accent. British or Aussie maybe?

Na definitely not an Aussie with that accent, she's from some where in Europe

In Aus raising your fist at someone in classed as assault

She should have been sat on her butt the minute she raised her fist

What an obnoxious <deleted> 

Edited by metisdead
8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Crash999 said:

You have to order a ton of food at Fuji to hit 3000 Baht. Sounds like they (it maybe she) were ordering food with the idea not to eat it for whatever reason she had decided. 

Then the guy has the audacity at the end to try and negotiate a discount as if he’s at a Russian vegetable market. 

They seemed to have imbided in large quantities of alcohol as well... could that bolster a bill appropriately? 

Your last sentence is an understatement though... that was an amazing titbit to include in the story ?

13 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

maybe from Poland, now living in UK with an UK passport. How's that?

Even if I was to take you seriously which I absolutely refuse to do so, she would still be poles apart from a Brit

Apart from some of her behaviour of course

Edited by oldlakey

44 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am Dutch if I can't joke about my own country then things are foolishly harsh here and seeing I have quite a few posts under my belt i know what can and can't be done. Colin made a remark about the English being in the news recently and joked about that. I joked about the idiot Dutch guy that killed a few Thais because he had trouble with his ex-wife or GF.

But this couple is Norwegian ;) thts 100 % for sertan