Assistance sought in tranquillising pack of wild Phuket dogs

snoop1130

Assistance sought in tranquillising pack of wild Phuket dogs

Premkamon Ketsara

1515410149_1-org.jpg

The pack of wild dogs take a rest from biting loacals on Nai Yang Beach. Photo: Premkamon Ketsara

PHUKET:-- The Sakoo sub-district Administrative Organisation (OrBorTor) chief has confirmed to The Phuket News’ sister publication Khao Phuket that they are seeking someone to tranquilise a pack of wild dogs which have bitten residents in Nai Yang after Khao Phuket yesterday (Jan 7) received notification from German expat Peter Klas that the dogs had bitten five people within a week.

They are seeking someone to traquilise the dogs so they can then be taken to the Phuket Stray Dog Shelter in Thalang.

Chief of the Sakoo OrBorTor Kittikorn Prateep-Na-Thalang told Khao Phuket, “The OrBorTor has been notified of the matter and are in the process of coordinating staff to conduct a tranquilising shot for the dogs and bring them to the Phuket Stray Dog Shelter at the Bang Kanun Forest Park in Thalang, for further care.”

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/assistance-sought-in-tranquillising-pack-of-wild-phuket-dogs-65458.php#DxZIvyLMuAWzcLyD.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-1-8

14 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

This is definitely a case of the dogs encroaching on the beach to claim "their patch."

The Thai military should be deployed immediately to handle this situation.   :cheesy:

Locals should poison them or police or army shoot them. Cos if they stay alive where will you put them if they are wild dogs.

And once this exercise is done , who is going to look after them ?

Need a cull & urgently.

I am a dog lover, but they are out of control.

I got attacked in The Tobacco Monopoly by a pack of about 13 & lets just say very lucky I am 

1. Used to handling dogs

2. I was not a small person, old pensioner, teenager or a child or could have turned out differently

2 hours ago, natway09 said:

And once this exercise is done , who is going to look after them ?

Need a cull & urgently.

I am a dog lover, but they are out of control.

I got attacked in The Tobacco Monopoly by a pack of about 13 & lets just say very lucky I am 

1. Used to handling dogs

2. I was not a small person, old pensioner, teenager or a child or could have turned out differently

I was apartment hunting back in the area of Tobacco Monopoly, saw those dogs chasing a motorbike and I did a quick exit stage left..............they all hang out under that big tree in the Middle.  They need to be destroyed.

Edited by TunnelRat69