Vacuum cleaner

Captor

Hi

I am looking for a vacuum cleaner brand Nilfisk Alto or Electrolux in Bangkok. Does anyone know were I can find that? I have looked at Homepro and they

have some Electrolux but they look very weak compare to the vacuum cleaners in europe. There must be better machines in Bangkok than that.

Or maybe not?

If not those 2 brands other can also be of interest if they are good. With good I mean strong quality and strong about the vacuum.

I bought a Electrolux to clean the car and for a few other little jobs, nothing heavy use. After 4 weeks smoke started coming from it. Big C refused to take it back, so it went in the bin. I would not get a Electrolux.

I got a TOWA wet and dry from Lazada had it 2 years, no problem yet.

14 minutes ago, mick220675 said:

I bought a Electrolux to clean the car and for a few other little jobs, nothing heavy use. After 4 weeks smoke started coming from it. Big C refused to take it back, so it went in the bin. I would not get a Electrolux.

I got a TOWA wet and dry from Lazada had it 2 years, no problem yet.

Yeah a lot of the stuff sold in Big-C Tesco or even The Mall dept store for that matter (especially high RPM gadgets) are junk. Trashed a blender with same story from The Mall store. What works well are the electrical resistance appliances...hotplates, hotpots etc....hard to screw them up even in China !

Edited by tonray

We use a dog and Dyson.  https://www.dyson.co.th/th-TH/vacuums.aspx . High end retailers like Central and Power Buy sell.  Lazada says they can supply them as well.

May I also suggest considering a look at a hotel supply catalogue. As I recall, the high end hotels have carpets. They would need something reliable and durable. 

ps I concur on the Tesco Lotus appliances.  Irresponsible to sell such shoddy goods.

Edited by geriatrickid

+1 for Numatic's Henry. Had ours maybe 10 years now, bought in UK, brought here with us. Powerful and ideal weapon for fleas and flea eggs.

Our house had previously been home to two girls and two small dogs before we bought it. Not sure if the two pretty girls had fleas or their dogs or both but the house was infested and they got onto our dog.

We dumped all the curtains, and Henry vacuumed around floors and skirting/floor gaps in conjunction with sprays and we finally got rid of the infestation shortly after moving in. The machine has incredible suction power,, can be used with or without disposable bags, and is a godsend if you have dogs that moult!

As to where to buy in Thailand, we have found that Robinson's ( there is one in Fashion Island in BKK) keep lots of really good quality kit not found elsewhere in Thailand, certainly not in Tesco or Big C. Maybe Henry could also be bought there?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JAFO said:

@ OP. what are you wanting to vacuum?  

Small carpets, hard floors. curtains. etc

Hi, mostly hard floor but also carpets.

But I have just now bought a Bosch 2500 W vacuum cleaner at Power buy. Got a blendet to for free. So thanks for the input guys.

• 4 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 12:14 PM, lanng khao said:

I've got a Dyson if anyone wants it , I don't use it anymore, it only collecting dust...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

" it only collecting dust..."     That's what a vacuum cleaner does !

• Haha 1