Prawit Backs Prayuth As Post-Election Prime Minister

webfact

Prawit Backs Prayuth As Post-Election Prime Minister

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

5-81-696x476.jpg 

Junta chief Prayuth Chan-ocha share a laugh with his deputy Prawit Wongsuwan in an undated file photo

BANGKOK — A week after declaring himself a politician, junta leader and expected political candidate Prayuth Chan-ocha got his first high-profile endorsement today from none other than his embattled deputy.

“I likely agree,” Deputy Prime Minister Gen. Prawit Wongsuwan said Thursday when asked if he thought Prayuth – who’s also currently prime minister – should return to lead the government after the general elections promised for November.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/01/11/prawit-backs-prayuth-post-election-prime-minister/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-01-11

29 minutes ago, nikmar said:

Does Prawit have any credibility left?

After all the things he has said, one might be inclined to think that he has all the credibility in the world. However, rather than it being spread, it is in an abundance within the circles that he needs it in.

Everything else can just be dismissed as political opinion that I think  members on this forum lose more sleep over than he does lol. 

Edited by wildewillie89

4 hours ago, wildewillie89 said:

After all the things he has said, one might be inclined to think that he has all the credibility in the world. However, rather than it being spread, it is in an abundance within the circles that he needs it in.

Everything else can just be dismissed as political opinion that I think  members on this forum lose more sleep over than he does lol. 

How do you expect me to sleep after reading that?

12 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Yeah, know very few people who are fans of these two conductors of the gravy train.  Hope Prem is right and that these two jokers have lost favor with the voting majority. 

I just get the feeling that if Prayut is not elected in November, he will declare himself to be a General again and re-coup.