Government should request UK return Yingluck: Abhisit

webfact

2 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Credit for not running?

Do you seriously think the leader of the Dem party was EVER in any danger of trouble from the courts?

Stop it! You're killing me!

He was at the time being threatened with the courts by the lords and ladies of misrule, because he would not play along with their attempt to give thaksin whatever he wanted. .

To his credit he stood firm against them and was in danger of being gaoled due to pt’s abuse of power. 

I don't like the current situation any more than you do, but don’t bs me that pt were any better at not abusing power. 

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

He was at the time being threatened with the courts by the lords and ladies of misrule, because he would not play along with their attempt to give thaksin whatever he wanted. .

To his credit he stood firm against them and was in danger of being gaoled due to pt’s abuse of power. 

I don't like the current situation any more than you do, but don’t bs me that pt were any better at not abusing power. 

We agree on the current situation- that is a good thing!

However, the idea that a prominent "Yellow" has had anything to fear from the courts is ludicrous. Whether Thaksin or anyone else had threatened him with the courts was meaningless. Never going to happen.

PAD leaders? Nope. Abhisit? Nope. Suthep? Nope.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

13 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

We agree on the current situation- that is a good thing!

However, the idea that a prominent "Yellow" has had anything to fear from the courts is ludicrous. Whether Thaksin or anyone else had threatened him with the courts was meaningless. Never going to happen.

PAD leaders? Nope. Abhisit? Nope. Suthep? Nope.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

PAD were as opposed to decisions taken by abhisit as they were trt. They were nationalist fascists.

Was it not they, who recently lost a case over the airport occupation?

My contempt for suthep has been made clear in the past. I hope he gets his deserved punishment at some point. 

I feel the same contempt for the shin family, especially the puppet master. 

None of the above care for anyone but themselves and all exploited others to get their way. 

Edited by Bluespunk

23 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

PAD were as opposed to decisions taken by abhisit as they were trt. They were nationalist fascists.

Was it not they who recently lost a case over the airport occupation?

My contempt for suthep has been made clear in the past.

I feel the same contempt for the shin family, especially the puppet master. 

Respectfully, you might want to do some research on the PAD's punishment. To the best of my knowledge, nothing will actually happen to them, despite the smoke and noise. It is subtle, but they seem to be weaseling out of everything.

For what it is worth, I likely share the same contempt for the Shins that you do. However, my contempt for the 'Yellows' is even greater, so...

I don't know of your contempt for Suthep, but I'll happily take your word for it.

Let's not fight as we agree on the current situation. Rather, let's agree to disagree.

Deal?

Edited by Samui Bodoh

42 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Credit for not running?

Do you seriously think the leader of the Dem party was EVER in any danger of trouble from the courts?

Stop it! You're killing me!

Well it seems you know better than PTP, Thakisn and their legal teams who all seemed to think they could blackmail him into supporting their Amnesty for Thaksin bill with the threat of the courts.

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Well it seems you know better than PTP, Thakisn and their legal teams who all seemed to think they could blackmail him into supporting their Amnesty for Thaksin bill with the threat of the courts.

Er... did it happen? Is he in jail?

No.

Case closed.

2 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

No.

Case closed.

No. He stood his ground. But that didn't stop them trying, and try hard they did.

But of course you knew all along they'd fail. Gee, your're so smart. 

Edited by Baerboxer

3 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

No.

Case closed.

nope this is better now, 10,000 miles away from their home. Sitting on a rainy island (or desert) without any power. No one care about them anymore. This is punishment enough. 

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

No. He stood his ground. But that didn't stop them trying, and try hard they did.

But of course you knew all along they'd fail. Gee, your're so smart. 

OR

He knew that the courts wouldn't convict him.

It is easy to "stand your ground" if you know the threat is empty.

Gee, you're so smart. Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

What a puerile argument.

2 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

OR

He knew that the courts wouldn't convict him.

It is easy to "stand your ground" if you know the threat is empty.

Gee, you're so smart. Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

What a puerile argument.

Actually he may well have already known that there would be be coup. :smile:

3 hours ago, blubb said:

nope this is better now, 10,000 miles away from their home. Sitting on a rainy island (or desert) without any power. No one care about them anymore. This is punishment enough. 

The distance between London and Bangkok is 9,546 kilometers (5,932 miles)

"probably"   (like the Heineken advert "probably the best lager in the world" )  they would win any free and fair election hence they are not allowed to return.

Edited by johng
speling

The distance between London and Bangkok is 9,546 kilometers (5,932 miles)
"probably"   (like the Heineken advert "probably the best lager in the world" )  they would win any free and fair election hence they are not allowed to return.

Perhaps, as a loyal enthusiast for Junta government, he is using one of their "roadmaps"?

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app