"Most hated German in Thailand" feathers his love nest in the Gambia

rooster59

On 13/01/2018 at 1:14 PM, sweatalot said:

you're right.

But deceiving kind hearted people by pretending to be in an emergency when you are not is not right.

And when they give money  because they want to help, 

using it for a luxury life style - this  is ripping off. 

If he could not find work in Germany he would be taken care of by the government. Obviously he decided that scamming people is easier. 

Pretending to be in an Emergency situation?

I believe - he cannot do that - could do that - with most people in South East Asia - Thailand - most people he met on the roads could not communicate with him enough in any way! 

Taken care by the German Government is sure no fun and not adventures same his life was in the last years - climate also much different lol. :-)

He has a ugly - nearly uncurable decease and he decided to try this path to get some satisfaction in a from his circumstances, disturbed life. ;-) 

On 13/01/2018 at 5:38 PM, jenny2017 said:

Looks like a real man. Are same gender marriages allowed there? 

Here's a dance before they eat him...

Hmm - as far as I saw it - she has a child at least one - I believe she is a woman!

Your opinion is wrong! 

I never saw that Benjamin Holst is into men and gay or Bi and a Sex change operation is far to expensive for that rural people.

Nasty accusations from you. 

11 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

Hmm - as far as I saw it - she has a child at least one - I believe she is a woman!

Your opinion is wrong! 

I never saw that Benjamin Holst is into men and gay or Bi and a Sex change operation is far to expensive for that rural people.

Nasty accusations from you. 

A joke on such a dry topic should be aloud. Don't you think? My apologies for not knowing him personally. 

Edited by jenny2017

18 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

A joke on such a dry topic should be aloud. Don't you think? My apologies for not knowing him personally. 

Then -jenny2017-  make a joke about your own partner in same way - maybe he/she likes it. 

I know - Benjamin and his Gf-wife, do not like that she is called a Ladyboy! 

He reads here also. :post-4641-1156693976: