Nigerian man, Thai wife arrested for alleged coke dealing

snoop1130

Nigerian man, Thai wife arrested for alleged coke dealing

By Kittipong Maneerit 
The Nation

11934faf49cc113207694bb6848dce2e.jpeg

Children and Women Protection Sub-Division police officers arrested a Nigerian drug suspect and his Thai wife and seized 127.14 grams of cocaine worth Bt400,000 on Monday night, a police source said on Tuesday.

Following the arrest of Nareuchon “Beam” Sunthornkran, 49, in a parking lot in Soi Rojmin of Bangkok’s Wang Thong Lang district, her husband, Emeka Edwin Udeze, 40, was apprehended allegedly in possession of cocaine at their shared apartment in Ramkhamhaeng area. 

The man reportedly confessed to receiving the cocaine from his compatriot who had already fled the country to sell it to customers at night entertainment venues. 

The couple’s arrest stemmed from a previous bust of drug users who had said a Thai woman nicknamed “Beam” had sold them the drugs via the Line chat application. 

Police then conducted a sting operation and apprehended the woman while she was delivering drugs in the parking lot. Nareuchon reportedly said she had received the drugs from her Nigerian husband, whom she had been married to for four years.

The couple were initially charged with possession of cocaine with intent to sell.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30336400

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-1-16

2 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Why do people get down on blacks here all the time. Thais are responsible for selling more drugs than coloured people. I am a white Canadian, I do not criticize what people do based on colour. More whites probably sell drugs worldwide.

Why? Maybe this; "Nigerian scams involve someone overseas offering you a share in a large sum of money or a payment on the condition you help them to transfer money out of their country. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world."

Years ago I was in a bank in Pratunam going to get a wire transfer from the US.   A Nigerian was there to transfer money to some country  and when he opened a large satchel to take out some cash he must have had a 4--5 hundred thousand US in the bag. Yeh I'm sure he was just a legitimate businessman dressed like a crackhead. Also saw another in Pattaya give his Thia  GF money to deposit in a bank. He stayed outside in brand new car waiting for her return  They come over offer a poor Thai girl money to marry them so they can stay in Thailand and come and go to bring in their drugs. Of course, other nationalities can do the same.

3 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Why do people get down on blacks here all the time. Thais are responsible for selling more drugs than coloured people. I am a white Canadian, I do not criticize what people do based on colour. More whites probably sell drugs worldwide.

That certainly is debatable.

6 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Think folk are referring to a citizen of a country and not so much his colour...:stoner:

Probably 30 years back in the UK I was getting mail from this blokes country telling me l had won cash and needed my bank details.....

Edited by metisdead
Oversize and intrusive emoji removed.

5 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Because the blacks that are being reported on, that are involved in this trade, deserve it.  So do the whites but there doesn't seem to be so many of them hanging around in obvious objectionable gangs treating, for example, the Soi 13 area like a public toilet and generally bringing down the tone of the lower Sukhumvit area even further.

Edited by Just Weird

5 hours ago, Borzandy said:

Do you mean Nigeria is a shit country or Nigeria is the country of shit?

As Trump was recently noted for.............. 'Shithole country' is quite fitting.............. LOL..................

6 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Where do these guys all get the ball caps with the brim on the back? Every time I look to buy a ball cap the brim is always in the front.

Yeah, but you don't look cool, this bloke got his on sideways and that's real cool, that's how you can tell!

9 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Why? Maybe this; "Nigerian scams involve someone overseas offering you a share in a large sum of money or a payment on the condition you help them to transfer money out of their country. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world."

Years ago I was in a bank in Pratunam going to get a wire transfer from the US.   A Nigerian was there to transfer money to some country  and when he opened a large satchel to take out some cash he must have had a 4--5 hundred thousand US in the bag. Yeh I'm sure he was just a legitimate businessman dressed like a crackhead. Also saw another in Pattaya give his Thia  GF money to deposit in a bank. He stayed outside in brand new car waiting for her return  They come over offer a poor Thai girl money to marry them so they can stay in Thailand and come and go to bring in their drugs. Of course, other nationalities can do the same.

Yea Tony125 I agree with you on this one. If you don't know how these Nigerians operate then you know nothing. Especially their 419 scams and so many people fall for their scams. Hope this one and his Thai wife “Beam” will have a very long stay  in the Bangkok Hilton!

14 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Where do these guys all get the ball caps with the brim on the back? Every time I look to buy a ball cap the brim is always in the front.

.......and, and, and always two cellphones, one in each hand..........must be watching Nigerian soap operas on one of them.