White House doctor says Trump in 'excellent' overall health

webfact

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Do you actually think any ethical doctor of any kind can proclaim a patient will be perfectly fit 7 years in the future? That smells.

The Doctor didnt "proclaim" that Trump would be perfectly fit in 7 years time .

Stop making things up .

The Doctor just stated that he thinks that Trump will/can remain healthy for the next 7 years and that isnt a proclamation that he will be

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

If you had any medical knowledge you would know it is impossible to know that with any kind of certainty.

The Doctor didnt say that with "certainty" , of course that no Doctor can say with certainty that a 71 year old will still be fit and alive when hes 78

On 1/17/2018 at 11:37 AM, Jingthing said:

Indeed. He follows the president's orders in more ways than one.

Are you saying that the hospital test results are false and that Donald ordered the doctor to give the published results ?

If that is what you are saying : Are you basing that on anything factual, or, did you just make it up ?

19 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Just seen the test (Montreal Cognitive Assessment 7.1) he had supposed to have passed.  Pretty straightforward for anyone 12 or over.  I am not sure if it's true that Donald had some difficulty in filling in his name at the top of the page but who knows?

https://www.mybraintest.org/dl2/moca-test-english-7-1.pdf

Edited by Opl

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Indeed, he is.

But is the doctor OK?

Has the doctor been infected with trump style SHARED PSYCHOSIS?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-trumps-doctor-okay/2018/01/17/0d887f50-fbce-11e7-ad8c-ecbb62019393_story.html

Most peoole in tjeir 70s are overweight he is far from obease like most americans and forigners i see in thailand.

10 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

Most peoole in tjeir 70s are overweight he is far from obease like most americans and forigners i see in thailand.

Not talking about everyone.

Talking about him.

Even this doctor that seems under the trump spell, magically added ONE INCH to his height (old people don't grow in height, they shrink) and stated he is only ONE POUND away from the obesity category. That means he is very overweight but not quite obese based on the very rough BMI system. But sorry, I don't believe he grew one inch. So do the math. His previous height puts him into BMI obesity. It's not unusual. A very large percentage of the American population is indeed BMI definition obese. 

38 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

It's hilarious seeing tv presenters melting down about him being "obese", considering many US people must be among the fattest people on the planet. 

The Doctor is a quack !  Being a sufferer of the mallady myself  and having observed it on many members of this forum, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain (and I do have half a brain) that Trump is suffering from a severe form of Diarrhea of the mouth! 

a disease that if left untreated will inevitable  cause Hoof and mouth disease , a condition that I am afraid is already occurring as observed by the presidents frequent twits and end resulting Foot in the Mouth.     

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

The Doctor didnt "proclaim" that Trump would be perfectly fit in 7 years time .

Stop making things up .

The Doctor just stated that he thinks that Trump will/can remain healthy for the next 7 years and that isnt a proclamation that he will be

This is the strangest reply. Don't people usually proclaim what they think?

proc·la·ma·tion
ˌpräkləˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a public or official announcement, especially one dealing with a matter of great importance.

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

This is the strangest reply. Don't people usually proclaim what they think?

proc·la·ma·tion
ˌpräkləˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. a public or official announcement, especially one dealing with a matter of great importance.

I do know what the word means , you didnt understand what I wrote .

The Doctor says that he "thinks" Trump will remain fit and healthy on the basis of his check-up , the Doctor didnt say that Trump definitely would remain fit and healthy for the next seven years .

I wasnt questioning the word "proclamation" I was replying to Jingthings post and he changed the published word "expect" and he inserting the word *will* in its place , which changes the whole context of what was said

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do know what the word means , you didnt understand what I wrote .

The Doctor says that he "thinks" Trump will remain fit and healthy on the basis of his check-up , the Doctor didnt say that Trump definitely would remain fit and healthy for the next seven years .

I wasnt questioning the word "proclamation" I was replying to Jingthings post and he changed the published word "expect" and he inserting the word *will* in its place , which changes the whole context of what was said

Fair enough

I agree, "expect" and "will" have entirely different meanings.

Edited by sirineou

5 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I do believe Trump is only 239 Lbs., and not the higher weights that people are speculating. It is all down to the freakishly small hands, no balls and teeny tiny brain!

Sure, but how do you explain that his height grew?
Isn't that FREAKISH? 

I think it's highly likely the height has been fudged to show trump not clinically obese under BMI standards. Even under by only one pound with the supposed height increase.

Perhaps he word LIFTER socks? 

Inch-gate?

In any case, this formally respected doctor has done major damage to his own credibility with this report especially in the context of the facts presented by Doctor GUPTA. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

how do you explain that his height grew?

“Everyone” knows that constantly stretching the truth has equivalent physical effects. I’m surprised he isn’t 7ft tall. Granted, in the eyes of his acolytes, he is.

7 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I do believe Trump is only 239 Lbs., and not the higher weights that people are speculating. It is all down to the freakishly small hands, no balls and teeny tiny brain!

He is lite because he is full of hot air.

36 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

They are fat shaming him, dont fat shame Oprah.

It's not so much fat shaming as mocking the overall bizarre temperament of the clown potus. The stats were obviously distorted to make sure it's not reported on the news that he is clinically obese. Folks -- he is clinically obese. The doctor that participated in this farce should be ashamed of himself. 

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's not so much fat shaming as mocking the overall bizarre temperament of the clown potus. The stats were obviously distorted to make sure it's not reported on the news that he is clinically obese. Folks -- he is clinically obese. The doctor that participated in this farce should be ashamed of himself. 

Your like an angry housewife.

Just now, USPatriot said:

Your like an angry housewife.

Bizarre comment.

Let me ask you this -- do you really believe that trump got taller in old age? Seriously, really, do you believe it? Because that might be the truest test of a hard core trump supporter. In the campaign, trump correctly said his supporters would still support him if he went out on the street and shot someone. So true. 

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bizarre comment.

Let me ask you this -- do you really believe that trump got taller in old age? Seriously, really, do you believe it? Because that might be the truest test of a hard core trump supporter. In the campaign, trump correctly said his supporters would still support him if he went out on the street and shot someone. So true. 

I could careless i care how he runs the country. Yet you think its better to lie and not keep campaign promises.

Its a mental state with the liberals, obama runs the debt to over 19 trillion dollars and all the libs said was... nothing. Who cares aboit an inch except an angry female and her husband with short commings.

6 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

I could careless i care how he runs the country. Yet you think its better to lie and not keep campaign promises.

Its a mental state with the liberals, obama runs the debt to over 19 trillion dollars and all the libs said was... nothing. Who cares aboit an inch except an angry female and her husband with short commings.

You think he doesn't lie?

You think he keeps promises?

Oh, I see. :stoner:

Interesting.

My point is that all he cares about is himself. He knows that the fact being released that he is clinically obese would reflect poorly on his public image even though anyone with eyes would have presumed he is obese without even seeing the BMI calculations. So with collusion with his doctor, he made that not happen. No, it's not the crime of the century, but more evidence about what a total lying sleazeball he really is. As if we needed more. Just ask Stormy Daniels. 

Next ... 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You think he doesn't lie?

You think he keeps promises?

Oh, I see. :stoner:

Interesting.

Next ... 

He is keeping his promises, i also understand that in negociating you dont always get 100% of what you want in every deal.

Edited by USPatriot

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bizarre comment.

To be fair, I’m pretty sure he grows an inch whenever Ivanka enters the room, if you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

Ok you have problems. Go stalk someone else.

Im not going to change your mind you wont change my mind

Good idea to not bother communicating. We have no common ground. But if you actually think this is stalking, you don't know what stalking is.